Recent content by downtime

1. D

Dynamic calibration Side assist problem.

Ok that’s interesting. Sometimes these are so tricky that common sense can’t explain. But main thing is that it’s now working. Thank you for also posting what fixed it. Might help someone else.
  2. D

Door controlers and window auto up/down Golf 7.5

What I'm after is that to my understanding the dataset contains limit parameters for the window lift motor as well and if it's from a different car the window size and shape is different thus the limit params don't match. You won't be able to make basic settings for auto up down to work as it...
  3. D

I don't see any apparent problem with the modules. Do you know from which car the replacement modules are from? If they're not from Golf it might explain the problem with the basic setting. It does not complain though that the door module is missing basic settings
  4. D

And to complement what Bruce is writing, it also shows if the dataset for the affected controller is gone.
  5. D

Volkswagen T-Roc 1.6 D MY2020 App-connect activation, how?

Dealer job. Costs around 200€ for the license + depending on dealer, roughly 100€ for the activation job. Needs online connection to VW mothership so not doable with VCDS or any other coding tool.
  6. D

3Q0980654 adaption channels for initial calibration

Interested. What would be the magic needed for that? :)
  7. D

3Q0980654 adaption channels for initial calibration

I think that is the problem. You need to be able to change to engineering mode to input those values and VCDS is not able to do it afaik.
  8. D

Hmm, don't think it's a big issue but these should be databus extended and not terminal 15: ENG122229-ENG117743-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-SWA_0x1A_msg_bus,Terminal 15 ,64 ENG122229-ENG117741-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-LDW_HCA_0x19_msg_bus,Terminal 15 ,64...
  9. D

Can you post the adaptation map of your 5F?
  10. D

And no errors visible? When you enable the side assist from HMI, do the lights light up at that point? Does the brightness adjustment change the light intensity?
  11. D

Do the leds light up when you start the car? They should light up and go out on both sides at the same time when starting. Startup test.
  12. D

Touch Control MFSW retrofit on a GTE

@DV52 You're right as usual :D Looking at few autoscans, the new platform seems to have a different layout vs previous MQB like you wrote. There's not a MFSW steering control module anymore but those functions are directly controlled by CAN gateway. So that might make the retrofit more involved...
  13. D

Touch Control MFSW retrofit on a GTE

Best guess is that the steering wheel control module needs to upgraded as well and most likely the slip ring. And the new touch button MFSW has been installed to Passat B8 and T6 as you wrote, so it should work on other MQB chassis cars as well. Just need to find the correct combo of things.
  14. D

A9 Structure borne sound retrofit: wrong vehicle type

I think Audi should be fine. E-tron for example has sound generator if I'm not mistaken. On Tiguan the engine type is not the issue, seems that there is non-existent dataset for vehicle type of Tiguan. The borne gives 2 different errors. Either incorrect engine type or incorrect vehicle type...
  15. D

5F (Discover Pro Gen2) coding Comfort Telephone (Qi charger + signal booster)

I have Carplay2Air dongle so I use the charging pad all the time :) If you mean the BAP TEL error in cluster I get that all the time. I don't know where it's coming from. Appears after few starts again after clearing.