Recent content by downtime

1. D

Polo AW Navigation Retrofit

Ok that explains it :D Can you post autoscan and adamap from 5F. Your coding is probably off
  2. D

Polo AW Navigation Retrofit

And how did you circumvent the FeCs? With MQB cars which I'm guessing both are based on model year, the unit features are "locked" to specific VIN and when you swap the unit to another car with different VIN it invalidates the FeCs. They need to be restored through online connection which only...
  3. D

Skoda Superb Mk3 : Blind spot system and Rear traffic alert both unavailable

No no! Do not do reset adaptations basic setting. That was sarcarsm, sorry about that. It could make the module totally virgin again and that means datasets etc. It's a dealer job to fix this.
  4. D

Skoda Superb Mk3 : Blind spot system and Rear traffic alert both unavailable

Unit has lost it’s dataset. What was done to the car? 3C -> Basic setting -> reset all adaptations done perhaps? Anyway, either dealer job or someone with other tools than VCDS.
  5. D

Component protection

Yes, that is exacly how BCM behaves when CP is active on it. Interior lights do not work or burn bright all the time, dash light is blinking etc. Coding can be done and some adaptations as well but for example on some modules basic settings are blocked until CP is removed. Also no sw updates or...
  6. D

5F (Discover Pro Gen2) coding Comfort Telephone (Qi charger + signal booster)

Yes, it should give that if the radio is correctly coded and you've connected the pad also to radio? There's two points where you need to connect the charging pad. SCxx fuse box and to MIB unit (I think grey connector). When the MIB connection is ok and the coding ok the notification should...
  7. D

RETROFIT CLIMA LDC TOUCH ON GOLF MK7

There's no component protection. I'm guessing ODIS is because it shows the coding data of the unit. I don't see why else it is required, you can copy the coding over from old unit with VCDS as well.
  8. D

2018 Polo AW headlight upgrade from halogen to LED

Excellent :) Which part of Finland do you live in? I'm in northern part, in Oulu. If you're close by I would've been able to help with that as well.
  9. D

RETROFIT CLIMA LDC TOUCH ON GOLF MK7

Address 08: Auto HVAC (E87) Labels: None Part No SW: 17G 907 044 K HW: 17G 907 044 K Component: AC Automat H11 1201 Revision: 20K07000 Serial number: 00000A00810908 Coding: 12021024200110010815504000101822 Shop #: WSC 12345 123 12345 ASAM Dataset...
  10. D

Don't know :) Those numbers don't tell anything to me either. It is a VW dataset, that I can tell but is it correct for the car, I can't. What is the problem you're having with basic settings? How are you trying to run it?
  11. D

This is the dataset currently in the unit : Dataset Number: V03935262NK Dataset Version: 0001 What is the problem with basic settings?
  12. D

Check module 55 advanced info, what does it say as dataset there?
  13. D

That's the problem, on the light channels there were no visible differences. I'll post the adamap here for reference.
  14. D

Skoda Octavia Virtual Cockpit Retrofit - Nav error

That adaptation channel is ON if Discover media is installed. With Discover Pro needs this to be set to OFF
  15. D

I'm attaching Don's excellent post from the other thread here. You can find there which leuchte channels are for rear lights. Just check your current adamap what are the light settings there and change them to match. https://forums.ross-tech.com/index.php?threads/1497/#post-13173