Recent content by Spacewalker

1. Spacewalker

2019 VW T-ROC help with fault codes

Are you able to read adapt from 17 and 5F ?
  2. Spacewalker

esp MK60EC1 H45 0107 1K0 907 379 AN coding

the best way is to find older autoscan and copy / paste coding
  3. Spacewalker

VW Tiguan AD1( 42 )Driver door basic setting missing

exactly ... most MQB door card are this same/same numbers , but because of different lenght of elevator , they need proper "dataset" load by ODIS and then all can be fix by "buttons" did like that in my golf 7 long time ago and also couldnt do basic settins,
  4. Spacewalker

Golf mk6 GTI steering buttons problem (MFS buttons, right side, left/right)

if they keep TRIP stalk and add MFSW , cluster stay when he stay .... because TRIP stalk can operate cluster ready for MFSW and no MFSW but cluster ready for MFSW can ONLY be operate by MFSW , so TRIP stalk is top1 now you need to fix that , what every is there, who ever did that
  5. Spacewalker

Golf mk6 GTI steering buttons problem (MFS buttons, right side, left/right)

if you keep configuration like that ...it will never work of course there is a simple and one rules OR MFSW , or Wiper stalk with TRIP buttons you can not have both .. or explain me , why you want to keep both ? ...driver change ...and passenger also change in this same time ? ha ha ha
  6. Spacewalker

Aux heating is "kaputt" - but what exactly?

Heater locked because over temp - for safety unlock and do output test first and then measure blosk for peroper temp then do Run-in and look for data if they are nortmal, shlod load up to 95%
  7. Spacewalker

HI EVERYBODY! I'M NEW HEX-NET USER. NICE TO MEET YOU. HEX-NET IS FREEZING AT THIS PAGE. PLEASE HELP!

not all clusters use this same chanells for Service reset, and this function not read them first, only do function run , even if not available try via USB first make sure yo ucan do that manually , then try utomatic function reset
  8. Spacewalker

HI EVERYBODY! I'M NEW HEX-NET USER. NICE TO MEET YOU. HEX-NET IS FREEZING AT THIS PAGE. PLEASE HELP!

many of my friend complain that HEX v2 is much slower with older car, not like old HEX CAN , my Hext Net many time "connection to cloud" ...always when i need them urgent try other Windows , maybe RAM memory is not much ?
  9. Spacewalker

MIB2 Upgrade on MK7 Golf - CP fault code

1) you should match unit with your car to remove CP 2) enable that function what is available for your VIN 3) patch extra function what is not belong to your vin (can not be enable online) after that you have your VIN in radio, and no error at all , and all function enable untill...
  10. Spacewalker

missing adaptation channels and CP removed device displaying wrong PN

you can try : 1) edit 5E-5F.clb and add REDIRECT your part number (like that REDIRECT,5E0-000-MIB-HGH1.CLB,5E0-035-045) then it should recognize proper CLB file if not, use long code helper manually , but not sure if they load all desctription what i will do is a fix part number
  11. Spacewalker

Be golf 7 WVWZZZAUZGW068819 keys replaced “mode” button not working no driver mode settings available.

call inssurance . or calm down and post vcds autoscan and proper desctripion what exactly happen, what is replaces etc
  12. Spacewalker

Retrofit 5F: Interface for external media U11B8 00 [008] No comunications

show what USB socket part number
  13. Spacewalker

Skoda Octavia mk2 and Motor ecu problem

you can try to flash audi ECU to proper software
  14. Spacewalker

Abs coding loss (MK100IPB)

aha.... otherwise you will see many ABS calculator online have you seen any ?
  15. Spacewalker

Abs coding loss (MK100IPB)

ODIS online and restore coding if you not have any autoscan backup.