gabrjel
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• gabrjel
      Had exactly same thing now on my RS6 with 4Z7907357, Module is expecting that both sensors have same voltage - thus car is in positon 0...
    • gabrjel
      gabrjel replied to the thread RDK retrofit coding.
      Hi @VWT6 , @Uwe I found on some webpages a nice file with coding's... also for RDK... (translated from DE) I know TPMS can be...
    • gabrjel
      gabrjel replied to the thread RS6 C5 AC Panel.
      Hi @Uwe Anyhow I already have the panel (with a surprise - broken sensor in scan below) - but decided to post reply (just to prove...
    • gabrjel
      gabrjel replied to the thread HighBeam signal.
      @siLc thanks, Do you maybe know BCM location within Crafter ?
    • gabrjel
      No, I was trying to make it myself. I will check your suggestions and get back to you. Did not try to make a flat tire to see result
    • gabrjel
      gabrjel reacted to siLc's post in the thread RS6 C5 AC Panel with Love Love.
      AD supersedes to AM and then AR, so AR should be good for you.
    • gabrjel
      Hi A5 needs to have correct firmware loaded. When you change it (from e-crafter or tunned tiguan) you can have pACC. mibsolution is...
    • gabrjel
      Hi @PetrolDave @VWT6 Just to be relevant, I don't want RDK with sensors, as I know this requires additional module, and I got offer...
    • gabrjel
      Hi I belive Auto HighBeam is driven by A5 (camera) + 09 (BCM). But It's about from were to get electrical signal for a relay for...
    • gabrjel
      Hi @VWT6 GranCalifornia mostly is a clone of T6 :) Above you have already ADP dump (as I know you will need them), anyhow I did not...
    • gabrjel
      Then You probably are not aware about everything from ADAKO. I can only tell - with my experience with them I bought interface directly...
    • gabrjel
      Hi @Uwe Even I understand your reaction, I still do not understand what you expect from me about trust to mechanician ? As my RS6 is...
    • gabrjel
      Hi @PetrolDave / @VWT6 I was generally more about if RDK can be done with simple coding (VCDS) or need to reflash some firmware in some...
    • gabrjel
      Just a scan from my mechanician VCDS Before repairs... RS6 is 900km away from me for now. Removed. Data from a clone/pirate copy of...
    • gabrjel
      Saturday,25,June,2022,16:43:50:45479 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 11 x64 VCDS Version: 22.3.1.4 (x64)...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…