Recent content by redrooster

1. redrooster

How do you disable the auto door locking on a 2013 Jetta

Well I made the adjustment and did a road test and now the doors don't auto lock. Thank you Very Much for your help Uwe. It makes owning the VCDS so much more worth while when you can ask for and get help from an expert such as yourself.
  2. redrooster

Ok that's fine if I knew what I was doing. I am sitting in the car trying to figure out what Module I have to open to go into the coding and look for the Channel 03 and Channel 04 as I assume this process is going to be similar as when I disabled the seat belt warning chimes on my 2006 and most...
  3. redrooster

I've been here for 20 minutes trying to do this and I watched the you tube posted under myounus but unless I go back out to the car and follow it step by step? I did mange to copy and paste finally. Saturday,03,April,2021,14:18:10:27817 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows...
  4. redrooster

Hum. I have the scan file but I can't figure out how to get it here in my reply? I tried dragging, copy&paste and I don't see a icon above to attach something.
  5. redrooster

I'll try and do it in the next day or so. I just sold the 2006.
  6. redrooster

I searched the forum first and didn't find an answer so I hope someone can help me out?
  7. redrooster

Fault Code N199 on a 2006 Jetta

Did a search and saw nothing with this code. Have had an on going issue for the past 2 years. Dealer have chopped out and hard wired both plugs under the front seat are per VW tech memo's. Airbag light keeps coming back. Now the dealer says I need a new drivers seat airbag and quoted $840 CAD...
  8. redrooster

How to disable the seat belt chimes?

I originally posted this question in the New Users section but now am verified. I want to dis-able the seat belt chimes and found this post which I cannot figure out how to do. 9. Disabling seatbelt reminder chimes. Turn off the annoying "Bing bong" when you move the car on the driveway...
  9. redrooster

How to disable seltbelt chimes on a 2006 Jetta?

Hello all. This is my first post as not yet verified. I just got and tried the software for the first time. I want to disable the seatbelt warning chimes. I found this on a post under teaks: 9. Disabling seatbelt reminder chimes. Turn off the annoying "Bing bong" when you move the car on the...
  10. redrooster

VCDS® HEX-V2® Enthusiast capabilities?

As I am new here, Hi everyone. I am considering buying the Hex-V2 and want to know if I will be able to dis-able the warning chimes for the seat belts on my 2006 VW Jetta TDI?:thanks: