MK7 GTI Abs (03) security access

nitsrik1976

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=49221
I'm trying to make an adjustment under 03 brakes/adaption/hydraulic brake assist.
When I change the option in the drop down box to 'Early' it requests security access. I've tried 40168 and 20103 yet it just keeps on creating the same pop up window saying you require security access....Am I doing something wrong?

VAG-Dave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC806344
I'm trying to make an adjustment under 03 brakes/adaption/hydraulic brake assist.
When I change the option in the drop down box to 'Early' it requests security access. I've tried 40168 and 20103 yet it just keeps on creating the same pop up window saying you require security access....Am I doing something wrong?

No you are not doing something wrong except entering the wrong security code. Unfortunately know body knows the current code for this module, there are several threads on the MK7 forum & others on this forum about this too. I want to alter a few things, but to no avail!!

Reactions: Uwe

m_bolc

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230356
On my MQB A3 none of the published security codes have worked. I was able to change the hill hold assist to early with the codes you already have.
I want to turn off the brake disc drying function (it rains for 6 months out of the year here) but I have not been able to.

Yomny

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=264555
Any updates on the abs adaptation sec. code? Frist i read of the brake drying function, what exactly does it do and why do you want to disable it? Thanks :thumbs:

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
First i read of the brake drying function, what exactly does it do? Thanks :thumbs:

Yomny: Hi again. Here's an extract from "another website" -
Brake Drying: Acting on input from the rain sensor (an element of the rain-sensing
windshield wipers), the pads are periodically brought up to the rotors; just enough to eliminate any film of water between pads and rotors, but not enough to cause any brake" application."​

03_ABS has an adaptation channel called Brake disk drying and the default value on those vehicles in my database is Weak .
Don

Last edited:

Yomny

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=264555
Yomny: Hi again. Here's an extract from "another website" -
Brake Drying: Acting on input from the rain sensor (an element of the rain-sensing
windshield wipers), the pads are periodically brought up to the rotors; just enough to eliminate any film of water between pads and rotors, but not enough to cause any brake" application."​

03_ABS has an adaptation channel called Brake disk drying and the default value on those vehicles in my database is Weak .
Don

Appreciate your time, i did a little reading around and found what you quoted. I don't have rain sensing feature so this isn't probably enabled.

Yomny

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=264555
Any updates on the security code?

Back