Approved but not verified?

sdutton007

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=242066
Hi,

My account has been approved but the forum has been saying "Your registration is currently under review. During this process you will not be able to create a thread. Verification is processed by a human and may take up to one business day." for quite a few days now.

I've got a genuine cable and I'm the first owner.

I really need some help with my ABS coding so would appreciate my account being approved!

Thanks!

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
I'm sure the Administrator(s) will be along soon ; in the mean time be sure you review the "how-to" (get verified) pull down menu at the top of the page to be sure you fulfilled the necessary information. Being Registered is one requirement and usually first. It sounds like you've registered and are now waiting to be verified. Cheers and welcome.

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
you can post your problem here, it'll be moved to car repari forum once the process goes through. But we can help you now, you need to post a full autoscan

sdutton007

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=242066
I'm sure the Administrator(s) will be along soon ; in the mean time be sure you review the "how-to" (get verified) pull down menu at the top of the page to be sure you fulfilled the necessary information. Being Registered is one requirement and usually first. It sounds like you've registered and are now waiting to be verified. Cheers and welcome.

Thanks for the reply. I checked out the "How to get Verified post" but I'll have to double-check that it's been registered with RossTech when I get home - although I imagine it is since I've been using it on multiple cars for quite a few years now. I think it's HEX-CAN but again, I'll have to double check!

sdutton007

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=242066
I've registered with Ross-Tech now so hopefully I'll get approved soon :)

I do wonder though why you need to register twice - I would have thought that it could all be done in the same registration form? Just a suggestion, not a complaint :)

sdutton007

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=242066
Just one other quick thing - the ABS bleed procedure seems to have disappeared from the 'Common Procedures' section - could we get that back please? It was very useful!
Thanks

Zenerdiode

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=24330
All registrations are done by a human, because there are that many variables (where you obtained your interface from, differing email addresses etc.).

You’re here now and Welcome. :thumbs:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Yeas we are here now, so welcome to everybody! Hope to look at more info professional work here!
Who is "we"? Maybe you should introduce yourself. Coming in here using a VPN and posting that smells rather spammy.

-Uwe-

JMR

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=432218
Why do i get the impression that even though @AmosBrock9428 seems to be posting from Chicago US ..english my be his 2nd language ?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
english my be his 2nd language ?
That alone wouldn't be unusual. Heck, English is my second language too. :D

-Uwe-

• Haha
Reactions: JMR

JMR