Sticky How to get Verified

dsburdett

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=274673
Just filled out the form to register my HEX+CAN. Locking forward to being verified.

Thanks

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

skyzer

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=511458
Hi,

Iv'e been waiting for my validation since a month, can you check it manually ?
If you need another info, please let me know :)

Thanks

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Iv'e been waiting for my validation since a month, can you check it manually ?
You joined the forum in January. You added a serial number and registered you interface in April. As I've said repeatedly here, we don't have the means to check every new product registration that comes in to see if it might make an existing forum account eligible to be verified, so this scenario definitely requires manual intervention. :)

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

alvocado

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=520115
Received confirmation of registration transfer today. Looking forward to getting verified.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

snakku

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=519620
Hi all,

hope you are well. I purchased a 3vin model of hex-v2 and tried registering to the forum before registering the product. I had thought I had purchased straight from Ross-tech but it turned out to be a distributor with a similar name.

Could I please ask to re check the verification as I have contacted sales but have not received a reply.

I need some help recoding an ABS module but want to post in the correct thread.

Thank you very much,

Nick

Dana

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Hi Nick,

I suspect your email account junk/spam filtered the reply from Sales (5/31/2022 10:29 AM Eastern) but I see your interface is registered at this time. We'll update things and change your user account to Verified VCDS user.

Reactions: Uwe

b44

Reaction score
If your status is something other than a "Verified" user, that means we could not find you in our customer records when you joined the forum. This could be due to one of following:

1) You didn't give us enough information. Perhaps you didn't provide a serial number, or maybe you're using a different e-mail address than when you bought your system. If you bought your system directly from Ross-Tech, you should be in our records. In that case, please e-mail us (Sales@Ross-Tech.com) and we'll look into it.

2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
  • If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.
  • If you have a HEX-NET, please register it as described in the video in this post.
  • If you have a HEX-V2, please register it as described in the video in this post.
3) You bought a second-hand system and aren't eligible for support. You can still post in the New User section of the forum, but you won't get posting access to most of the rest of the forum unless/until you elect to transfer ownership of that system into your name. You can do that here at a cost of $99.

4) You bought an illegally pirated VCDS system. In that case, you're not really welcome here unless/until you decide to buy a real one. :thanks:

-Uwe-
Hi bought a new vcds cable how do I get verified? Thank you

Dana

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Hi bought a new vcds cable how do I get verified? Thank you
I could not locate you based on the email address or partial name used when registering in forum but does your short serial number happen to end in 353? The short serial number is printed on the Ross-Tech interface.

Internal ref to C?ID=518956

Reactions: Uwe

Kaleb72

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
H11-2H
Hello, my interface information was added, it is already registered, I even paid for an upgrade, how can I "verify my account"
Thank You

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I even paid for an upgrade,
You joined the forum with an interface serial (on the product label) ending in 884. This interface is registered to a different person, and a different company name than the data you provided when you joined the forum. That person also upgraded the license in this interface. But since that person's name and company are different that yours, from our perspective, you are a second-hand owner and don't qualify for Verified status at the present time.

-Uwe-

Kaleb72

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
H11-2H
So I can't post on the forum?

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
Yes, you can post. But, only in the "new users forum" (here).

foolish_polo

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=445078
Hi,

I updated my HEX V2 serial number on my profile, could someone kindly upgrade my status to Verified?

Thanks a lot :-)

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
I updated my HEX V2 serial number on my profile, could someone kindly upgrade my status to Verified?
Greetings !

The verification process is done manually by the Administrators of RT ; it is done during normal business hours M-F CST.

In the mean time, be sure you fulfill the verification process / information. click > HERE < click

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

-Hostile-

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=520007
I got my verification email yesterday. Is this where i go to get fully verified?

Back