Hex-Net closes during auto-Scan clear all faults.

Bentley

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=263294
If I do an Auto-Scan on Bentley Continentals ( I don't have any other VAG cars to try I'm afraid ) the auto-scan works.
I can save it to the log.txt file OK.
When I then try clearing all the faults, it will go through some modules, but then just completely closes VCDS.
Not necessarily on the same module (I think).
If I double click on each of the modules with faults, I can clear each one individually and save to the log.

I've updated the lead and the VCDS, but it is exactly the same.

Also VCDS mobile hasn't been working on my lead for about a year. I haven't tried it with the latest firmwear update. I think I have tried that on a couple of VWs, with the same result. It finds the interface and you can connect to it, then nothing.

Let me know if you need any log files etc.

Thanks in advance. Paul.

Shaun

Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Also VCDS mobile hasn't been working on my lead for about a year. I haven't tried it with the latest firmwear update. I think I have tried that on a couple of VWs, with the same result. It finds the interface and you can connect to it, then nothing.
What do you mean by this, do you have some screenshots? Do you get to the main screen in VCDS-Mobile? Can you open a control module?

Bentley

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=263294
Hi Shaun, thanks for the message. I can't seem to add screenshots on here, but I'll go and check out what I'm doing wrong.

VCDS Mobile screen grab

Cheers.

Shaun

Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Well that definitely doesn't look right. Can you try on a browser from a different device like your PC, to confirm this isn't a problem with your phone? Also, screenshots of the main screen of VCIConfig as well as the update tab would be good, to see what versions and status the interface is able to report.

Reactions: Uwe
Back