-Uwe-

motoracer47

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=224201
Hi,
I own a HEX+CAN interface purchased from RossTech. When I setup this account for the forums, I apparently did not enter my interface serial #. I have gone to my profile, but I do not see a way to enter the serial #. Just for sag, I tried creating a new profile and entered my serial #, but I cannot use the email address that was used in this current profile, and that email address is the one associated to my purchase. Is there a way to add my serial number to this current account that I'm just not seeing? Do we need to delete this account and I set it up again?
Thanks,
Brad

trebor27

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=270050
Yeah, I bought VCDS years ago, never used the forum, back then I owned a golf, now I have a Tiguan. I'm not 100% sure if I am fully verfiied. The banner saying I am not has disappeared since entering my serial number, finally, after all these years.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I'm not 100% sure if I am fully verfiied.
You were not, because you used a different e-mail address for the forum than for your purchase, and you didn't provide a serial number at the time you joined the forum. But now that you have, I've synched everything up and you are indeed...

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

trebor27

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=270050
You were not, because you used a different e-mail address for the forum than for your purchase, and you didn't provide a serial number at the time you joined the forum. But now that you have, I've synched everything up and you are indeed...

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-
Thank you sir for fixing my mistake! Much appreciated!

👍🏻

Rob

RicoN

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=495732
Hallo.
Ich habe mir vor 2 Monaten ein HEX V2 gekauft. Software und Hardware ffunktionieren Tadellos. Aber hier im Forum wird mir immer wieder angezeigt, das ich nicht ausreichend Berechtigung habe? Bestellt habe ich über den Ross-Tech Shop und geliefert wurde es von MFT.
LG

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hallo.
Ich habe mir vor 2 Monaten ein HEX V2 gekauft. Software und Hardware ffunktionieren Tadellos. Aber hier im Forum wird mir immer wieder angezeigt, das ich nicht ausreichend Berechtigung habe? Bestellt habe ich über den Ross-Tech Shop und geliefert wurde es von MFT.
LG.
This is an English-language forum. Please post in English.

You joined the forum before you registered your system with us. We are not in a position to check every new system registration to see if that person might be eligible for a forum status upgrade. The only way to get yourself verified in such a case is to bring it to our attention. You have done that now, so:

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

RicoN

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=495732
Dies ist ein englischsprachiges Forum. Bitte auf Englisch posten.

Sie sind dem Forum beigetreten, bevor Sie Ihr System bei uns registriert haben. Wir sind nicht in der Lage, jede neue Systemregistrierung daraufhin zu überprüfen, ob diese Person möglicherweise Anspruch auf ein Upgrade des Forumsstatus hat. Die einzige Möglichkeit, sich in einem solchen Fall verifizieren zu lassen, besteht darin, uns darauf aufmerksam zu machen. Das haben Sie jetzt getan, also:

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-
Thanks and greetings from Germany

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hello, any update on my verification? Thanks
Hah! Another case of someone joining the forum before he was a customer, albeit both happened in 2014, and I somehow missed your post on Saturday...

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

motoracer47

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=224201
Yeah, I jumped the gun back then, that was all my bad. I’ve “mainly” learned to read instructions and be patient these days…😎
Thanks again Uwe!

tena9000

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=339640
Hi,

I was about to creat my first post but I can't get it done in the correct area (Tweaks) as I'm not verified.
Can I get your blessing :-) ?
Been with Ross-Tech for many years, found all I needed in your forum but now I have something unique . . .

Thank you in advance.

Tomas Ena with greatings on the Finnish Independence day !

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Been with Ross-Tech for many years,
Same problem as several others in this thread; you joined the forum about a week before you registered your HEX-V2 with us; in other words before we had you in our customer records. But now:

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

fazi500

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=437041
Hello,
I have a problem with account verification, probably becase there is a typo in VCDS serial number during forum account registration. I have typed wrong hv21604 instead of hv21b04, can you please check it? I'm unable to change SN on my profile now.

fazi500

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=437041
Many thanks Uwe for your quick support !

kuba04

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=496699
Hi,
i have joined forum before purchase and register my device. Could You please change my status as verified user?
Thanks

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

kuba04

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=496699
Your support is much appreciated. Thanks a lot for very quick response.

Back