**HELP** WITH A MK6 GOLF R ENGINE FUSEBOX WIRING

SalvageNation_Dee

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
HI ALL,
I'M CURRENTLY REBUILDING A SMASHED VW GOLF R, the damage was located to the passenger front and smashed the engine fusebox and ripped the SMALL connector off where it plugs into the bottom of the fusebox.

I got a new fusebox and connector but I need to re pin the wires, ive be searching for months and vw won't give me the info I need.

I just need a pic or wiring layout for the smaller connector block that plugs into the engine fusebox from below. there is a large block and a small block.

I need the small block.

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
@bajandrifter2: Hi.

Have you been to the Erwin site HERE. Simply register and buy a 1 x hour subscription (not expensive). Have the car VIN ready and when you get access - download as many of the .PDF documents as possible (don't search for the info online). The WD is called "Basic equipment".

When the subscription time has lapsed - search the downloaded material on your PC/laptop at your leisure!!

Don

Last edited:

stefdds

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=174556
A Model year , VIN, and some pictures of what you are referring to may also help!

SalvageNation_Dee

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
I do YouTube and one of my subscribers from dubai got this sorted for me thanks!

SalvageNation_Dee

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
@bajandrifter2: Hi.

Have you been to the Erwin site HERE. Simply register and buy a 1 x hour subscription (not expensive). Have the car VIN ready and when you get access - download as many of the .PDF documents as possible (don't search for the info online). The WD is called "Basic equipment".

When the subscription time has lapsed - search the downloaded material on your PC/laptop at your leisure!!

Don
Would this site also have info on the standard codings for all the modules, ive been silly and used my new launch diag computer to do wt i thought was updating a few modules to the latest software but I actually changed my codings and now the golf are is trowing all sorts of codes as it think certain modules are missing.

Back