Sticky How to get Verified

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hello Uwe I buy VCDS ®️ but I can't post because says:Your registration is currently under review. During this process you will not be able to create a thread. Verification is processed by a human and may take up to one business day.i don't know what want ross tech
You are not making this easy.
  • When you joined the forum, the interface with the serial number you provided had not been registered, so you were not eligible for Verified status at that time.
  • Now it has been registered, but the name is different, as is the e-mail address.

-Uwe-

Mihai Simon

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
Hello Uwe. Can you verify my account please?
Thanks!

Omar91

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=424807
Hi, I'm a new member here (not yet received VCDS on it's way) and hopefully I will learn and share VCDS knowledge.

Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hello Uwe. Can you verify my account please?
Thanks!
On what basis should I do this? The e-mail you used to join the forum does not match any in our customer records and the serial number you provided when you joined the forum is from a clone/pirate interface.

-Uwe-

Mihai Simon

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
On what basis should I do this? The e-mail you used to join the forum does not match any in our customer records and the serial number you provided when you joined the forum is from a clone/pirate interface.

-Uwe-
I'm sorry to hear this... I bought the interface and the software from a site in Romania, I didn't know that I'm not ok, although I also received the invoice... :(

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I'm sorry to hear this... I bought the interface and the software from a site in Romania, I didn't know that I'm not ok, although I also received the invoice... :(
You should return it and demand a full refund.

-Uwe-

Mihai Simon

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
You should return it and demand a full refund.

-Uwe-
It's been a year since I bought the interface .. you realize that I'm not getting anything back ...
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you could help me with this problem.
Anyway, thanks for your attention.
Good bye..:)

ka_rai

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=102276
hi friend

all info sent
i buy it in 2010 ;)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
hi friend

all info sent
i buy it in 2010 ;)
hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

Ricki

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
H11-2H
You are not making this easy.
  • When you joined the forum, the interface with the serial number you provided had not been registered, so you were not eligible for Verified status at that time.
  • Now it has been registered, but the name is different, as is the e-mail address.

-Uwe-
Ok how can I start to post when I need for your help.sorry for my bad language 😔

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Ok how can I start to post when I need for your help.sorry for my bad language 😔
To get verified you need to send Uwe the information he needs to confirm you are the same person as the person who registered the interface.

In the meantime you can always post in the New User Forum?

Reactions: Uwe

dmcgrath009

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=385831
Uwe,

Registered for the forum prior to completing my Hex V2 registration. both are complete now and share a common email address / info.

Thank you,
Devin

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Registered for the forum prior to completing my Hex V2 registration. both are complete now and share a common email address / info.
hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

ALLTRACK

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=409591
Hi all !
Thanks for accepting me to this forum. I have been reading this forum for a few months and I had a lot of fears that many things are very complicated to do.
That VCDS doesn't work well with Windows 10, that it doesn't work in 64 bit, that it's hard to install on your computer, that you have to turn off Firewall, that you have to turn off antivirus, that it takes a lot of time and it's complicated to become "VCDS verified user".
With a little courage I got it to work. I bought a Seat Ross Tech Hex Can V2 ORIGINAL from the authorized distributor on ross-tech.com. I read on the forum how to install, Firewall asked me if I accept or not, the antivirus if I accept or not, in total about 10 minutes . I received the registration code by email in about 15 minutes and that's it. Simple and fast without any errors or problems, although I don't have much IT knowledge.
In maximum 24 hours I was admitted on the forum directly with the mention "Verified VCDS user".

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Thanks for accepting me to this forum. I have been reading this forum for a few months and I had a lot of fears that many things are very complicated to do.
That VCDS doesn't work well with Windows 10, that it doesn't work in 64 bit, that it's hard to install on your computer, that you have to turn off Firewall, that you have to turn off antivirus, that it takes a lot of time and it's complicated to become "VCDS verified user".
The trouble with reading any forum like this, no matter whether it is about a specific car, or a specific tool, is that you will find the small subset of people who are having problems with the car or their tool and are looking for help with those problems, and this can give a false impression that the product is difficult to install or use, or is unreliable. The huge majority who don't have any problems don't come to a place like this forum (or this thread!) to report that that had no problems.

Thank you for doing so! :thumbs:

-Uwe-

Deepsea

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=414836
Serial number [Redacted]. I’m in Germany but only speak English. Can I be registered on both the US and German forums. The software is in German. My son in law will be helping with the German. I would like for him to registered on the German forum and for me to be on the US forum. I have already posted the autoscan in the new user forum but can’t open my own attachments there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Serial number [Redacted]. I’m in Germany but only speak English. Can I be registered on both the US and German forums. The software is in German. My son in law will be helping with the German. I would like for him to registered on the German forum and for me to be on the US forum.
That serial number is registered to someone with a completely different name, e-mail address, and so on.

Ross-Tech has no control over who is can register on German forums run by our distributors over there.

You can download English-language software from the following page of our website:

-Uwe-

Deepsea

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=414836
That’s odd. Here is a screen shot from the email receipt when I purchased it. My son in laws name is [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
That’s odd. Here is a screen shot from the email receipt when I purchased it. My son in laws name is [redacted]
As a general rule, our distributors and resellers do not pre-register the systems they sell. Hence your purchase does not mean it is registered to you. It seems your son-in law registered the product. I will add your name and e-mail address to the records for this system and flip your forum status to Verified momentarily.

-Uwe-

Last edited:

Deepsea

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=414836
Thank you very much. Please delete the two screen shots of the receipt. Have a great day.

Back