VW Transporter T6 BCM upgrade

Projekt-T

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=352618
i need infos about sostitution of a old BCM that don't support LED light and cruise control with used or new one that support it.
anyone have a instruction to coding correctly?

i hope this is the correct section, if isn't please admin move it.

Thanks in advance

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
To be able to answer your question we'll need to see a full unedited VCDS Auto-Scan of your T6 in it's current state.

Last edited:

dnoermann

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=358118
Here is a good posting about PQ25 BCM https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-...lo-diy-upgrading-bcm-body-control-module.html
Than you need the VW Wiring Plans from the T6, you can buy them in erwin, that is the VW repair portal.

You will need the 7E0937090 BCM, take care to only get the A/B or C Version, starting with D VW made KeyFob learning impossible for the normal guy.

On coding you can probably copy everything and only enable new Feature, or depending on your prior BCM you need to compleetely code the BCM new and change the Wiring.
p.s. BCM Long coding is still best documented in the german VCDS Version.

Projekt-T

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=352618
To be able to answer your question we'll need to see a full unedited VCDS Auto-Scan of your T6 in it's current state.
i can't have the vehicle in my workshop at the moment, i just have wiring and components. i've already performed installations like this,
my problem is only coding the bcm. i need info only about this procedure.

Projekt-T

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=352618
Here is a good posting about PQ25 BCM https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-...lo-diy-upgrading-bcm-body-control-module.html
Than you need the VW Wiring Plans from the T6, you can buy them in erwin, that is the VW repair portal.

You will need the 7E0937090 BCM, take care to only get the A/B or C Version, starting with D VW made KeyFob learning impossible for the normal guy.

On coding you can probably copy everything and only enable new Feature, or depending on your prior BCM you need to compleetely code the BCM new and change the Wiring.
p.s. BCM Long coding is still best documented in the german VCDS Version.

you know if the number of the bcm you write support the backlight on the steering wheel?
TIA

iichel

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=284912
Any 7E0 937 090x BCM will support the lights on the steering wheel. I think the 6R0 937 087 R and higher will also do the trick. By the looks of your picture, your T6 already has the LED headlights so it should have the 7E0 937 090 series BCM already.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
i can't have the vehicle in my workshop at the moment,
If you've previously done a scan, there will be a copy of it in your Scans sub-folder.

-Uwe-

Projekt-T

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=352618
Any 7E0 937 090x BCM will support the lights on the steering wheel. I think the 6R0 937 087 R and higher will also do the trick. By the looks of your picture, your T6 already has the LED headlights so it should have the 7E0 937 090 series BCM already.
the t6 in avatar is mine van, and is a t5 my2012 swapped in a full exterior t6 transformation , the van about i ask infos is a van of a customer of my workshop.

on this van i add:
-mfsw
-highline dashboard
-rns510 fully integrated with dash
-front and rear pdc
-cruise control

Last edited:

Projekt-T

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=352618
If you've previously done a scan, there will be a copy of it in your Scans sub-folder.

-Uwe-

unfortunately i doesn't see directly the van, one of my customers ask me a quotation to do the work (add cruise control,led headlight and webasto)
The unique info i have about the van was that this van have a lowline dashbord so i suppose that the bcm not support the parts i need to add.

first to do a quote to my customer, i wan to be 100% sure that is possible recode an used bcm or code a new bcm.

i only ask to you if exist a tutorial to do this.

Back