2007 4.2L FSI w/ rough idle P0102 P010C Low MAF

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
small update:

The new MMI control circuit board came in early this morning at 10AM!

I installed it after work, and now have restored function of the MMI. Navigation, radio, CD changer, setup menus the works. The telephone doesnt work, but I am guessing that is referring to an actual in-car phone? May need to look into a way to add bluetooth after I get the engine and trans codes sorted out.

So although the car still doesnt drive perfect, at least I can stop worrying about spending time/money getting a working screen.

Small victories!

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
I confirmed again today that if I plug in the driver's side high pressure fuel regulator (N276) the 15A fuse pops.

If I unplug N276, and then install a new 15A fuse..clear the codes, and then the fuse doesnt pop.

So I am pretty sure that driver's side high pressure fuel regulator valve is toast. We have been planning to get it soon.

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
I was finally able to make time to get the 24 hour erWin subscription to download everything they had on Audi Q7s. Lots of juicy info in there. Although I am still trying to find out how I can use my multimeter to test all the sensors one by one. Like info on what the proper resistance should be for each sensor or device. I tested the resistance of the pins on the connector on the chassis side of the driver's side HPFR. (Not the pins on the actual HPFR)

I made a diagram to define which pins I am referring to in order to be more clear.

Ignition key OFF

32.4 Ohms across the two pins A & B
Pin A to ground = 26.5 Ohms
Pin A to Pos(+) battery terminal = 0.00 Ohms no resistance at all
Pin B to ground = 5.84 Ohms
Pin B to Pos(+) = 0.00 Ohms

Now I wanted to check voltage. Still with the ignition key OFF.

Pin A to ground = no voltage (1 mA or so)
Pin A to Pos(+) = 12.26v
Pin B to ground = no voltage (1 mA or so)
Pin B to Pos(+) = 12.26v
Pin A to Pin B = 0.3 mV so basically nothing

Now with the Ignition key ON:

Pin A to ground = 2.45v
Pin B to ground = 1.79v

It was difficult to get in there to measure the resistance across the two pins on the actual N276 HPFR. I may just pull it off to check the condition of the camshaft follower so that if it does need to be replaced, when we order the new N276 HPFR for the driver's side...we can go ahead and get the camshaft follower as well. and of course a new o-ring seal.

Last edited:

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
I do have a lot of wiring diagrams from erWin...I need to map all the sensors that are throwing codes for short to ground and for low signal..and find the common points to look for failure. I will post up what I find out.

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
Small note: I have been referring to "N276"..which is wrong. My generic scanner says N276, but it is in fact I believe N402.

I measured the resistance across the two pins on each HPFR and the passenger side (which hasnt been throwing codes) is within spec (1.5Ω), but the driver's side is only 0.5Ω.

Audi spec for N402 (and N290) is between 1.5Ω and 11Ω +/- 0.5Ω @ 68°F.

Guess we are replacing N402 (driver's side) HPFR. I need to inspect the cam follower still in order to make sure we do/dont need a new one.

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
I will be posting up some wiring diagrams I got from erWin. Here is a diagram showing fuse S13 (the one the blows when I plug in the driver's side high pressure fuel regulator connector)

It also shows N402(driver HPFR) wiring diagram

I would like to test things while I wait for the new fuel pump. Any tips on a good approach to verifying the wiring and other sensors on fuse S13 are good to go would be highly appreciated. It would suck to buy a brand new fuel pump only to mess it up!

Thanks!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
OK, so fuse S13 feeds five different current tracks, only one of which (194) is shown here.

Now the only thing on the other side of N402 is the ECU, which actuates N402 by closing "closing a switch" to ground inside the ECU. Since the other side of N402 has +12 on it, this is called a "low side switch".

If S13 blows when N402 is plugged in, and doesn't blow when N402 isn't plugged, in, then N402 almost certainly has to be bad (resistance too low, pulling too much current through S13 when the ECU tries to turn it on). But you measured 34 ohms? I'm confused.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
If S13 blows when N402 is plugged in, and doesn't blow when N402 isn't plugged, in, then N402 almost certainly has to be bad (resistance too low, pulling too much current through S13 when the ECU tries to turn it on). But you measured 34 ohms? I'm confused.

-Uwe-

Or wiring to ECU is possibly shorted direct to other track/ground..........

123 load lights!

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
OK, so fuse S13 feeds five different current tracks, only one of which (194) is shown here.

Now the only thing on the other side of N402 is the ECU, which actuates N402 by closing "closing a switch" to ground inside the ECU. Since the other side of N402 has +12 on it, this is called a "low side switch".

-Uwe-

First, thanks for the reply Uwe!

and yes I did measure 32.4 Ohms across the two pins on the N402 connector on the CHASSIS side, not on the actual N402 itself.

The two pins on N402 itself, came to 0.5 Ohms. Out of spec.

So the connector on the chassis side should test as an open circuit? because pins A to B on mine do have about 32 Ohms of resistance. Just trying to clarify. :)

I will be at work all day, but this evening I want to set aside at least an hour or two for me to test the wiring as best I can.

thanks again!

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
Or wiring to ECU is possibly shorted direct to other track/ground..........

123 load lights!

Thanks for your reply as well, Jack! :thumbs:

Yes I was afraid of that lol. That is a great video, thanks! I am gearing to go then! I already have the pages in the service manual handy that show removal of the ECM so that I can gain access to the pins on the ECM connector.

So I am guessing that I need to test the resistance of the wire coming from pin 35 of the T60 connector on the ECM, to the wire that is brown w/ a black stripe on the connector going to N402?

and then conduct a load test on it as well?

I do not have a probe light at all (I know I know lol.. how have I survived thus far in life? lol) lots of squinting at the screen on the multimeter lmao xD

I will see if I can get a probe light with 55W bulb to do the load test ;)

thanks again Uwe and Jack. I really really appreciate having outside input to confirm or deny my thinking here and to have a little bit of direction. I am excited to be learning how to do all this properly.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
The two pins on N402 itself, came to 0.5 Ohms. Out of spec.
That's for all intents and purposes a dead short; 0.5 ohms would pull 24A from 12V, and my guess is the actual resistance is lower than that 'cause you're probably not taking the resistance of the meter leads into account.

What size is the S13 fuse?

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Why no auto-scan yet and why not verified?

Hmmm let me see I would know for sure, as would the collective, what fuse is what if we had an auto-scan?

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
That's for all intents and purposes a dead short; 0.5 ohms would pull 24A from 12V, and my guess is the actual resistance is lower than that 'cause you're probably not taking the resistance of the meter leads into account.

What size is the S13 fuse?

-Uwe-

That is correct. 0.5 ohms is plenty of resistance to blow s13 at anywhere near 12 volts. Especially since there are other things running off that fuse simultaneously presumably.

S13 is listed as a 15A fuse.

Thanks again for the reply Uwe. 👍

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
Why no auto-scan yet and why not verified?

Hmmm let me see I would know for sure, as would the collective, what fuse is what if we had an auto-scan?

Woops! My mistake Jack, I should have posted the amperage rating of the fuse s13 already...its 15A.

And believe me, there is nothing more in this world that I desire than to obtain and post a full auto scan using vcds. Finances preclude me from getting it right now, but hopefully next week!

I do thank you for your time kind sir

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Well I hope you get better financially and become a collective member in the registered area soon.

Give the Borg ship a VIN number please, that surely doesn't preclude you financially & so data can be observed to try to help you.

giphy.gif

Resistance is .......
JNlvV.jpg

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
Well I hope you get better financially and become a collective member in the registered area soon.

Give the Borg ship a VIN number please, that surely doesn't preclude you financially & so data can be observed to try to help you.

giphy.gif

Resistance is .......
JNlvV.jpg

Thank you, as do I :) I will be a verified member within 1-2 weeks most assuredly. ;)

Oh and I'm sorry, I should have posted the VIN. I had a link up to a PDF containing a scan which had the VIN in it in the original post, but the link went dead for some reason. :facepalm: my mistake. I hadnt even checked if the links worked until just now. woops. long week!

The VIN for the vehicle in question is:

WA1AV74L17D026123

Input appreciated!

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
On a side note but still related...I have an itching to get one of THESE as well:

"Kzyee KM10 Power Circuit Probe Kit, Automotive Circuit Tester with Auto Electrical System Testing Functions (Digital Voltage Tester/Multimeter/Short Finder/Battery Test/Power or Ground Supply)"

and maybe one of these:

"Adjustable Current Voltage Analog Simulator Signal 0~20mA Generator DC 0~10V"

I figure they might be handy to quickly check things.

Also today I am getting a couple test probe lights to load test the circuit! :thumbs:

There is a three pack that has one probe test light for 6/12v, one for 18/24/36v, and a 3rd test probe which just checks for continuity they have at a local supply store for $7, it is on the way home from work so I am going to stop by this afternoon for it.

I figure I can hack one to run a 55w light bulb or something though the circuit to see if lights up, and if so, is it as bright as just connecting same 55w light bulb directly to the positive and negative of the battery? Does it flicker if I wiggle the wiring?

I look forward to finding out! :D :cool:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Vehicle Identification No.WA1AV74L17D026123
Modelaudi q7 qu. 4.2
AQ7
Date of production23.06.2006
Year2007
Sales type4LB5EL
Engine CodeBAR
Transmission CodeHPH

If you would be so kind & take a picture of the engine controller you have please and post it?

Code:
Special editionsE0AWithout special action equipment
Lockable wheel bolts1PAStandard wheel bolts
Vehicle class differentiation units/platform components1CNVehicle class differentiation -4L0-
Emission standard7GAEmission standard LEV 2
Trailer hitch1D6Trailer hitch
airbag4UBAirbag for NAR
Label for central electric0W2Label for central electric system English-speaking countries
Tray areas packageQE1Storage compartment package 1
Exterior mirror setting6XLExterior mirrors with memory feature, auto-dimming, power-folding/adjustable/ heated
Left exterior mirror5SGLeft exterior mirror, flat
Right exterior mirror5RWRight exterior mirror, convex (US) large viewing field
"Multimedia"video/DVD/notebook connection9WCWithout "Multimedia" in vehicle
Equipment levelsA8UExecutive US equipment
Brake type in rear1KFDisc brakes in rear
batteriesJ0ZBattery 520 A (110 Ah)
Brake type, front1LFSilver caliper
Receiver (car phone)QF0Without receiver (car phone)
Component part sets with country-specific design requirementsB0Abuild parts set without county specific documentatio
vehicle tools and jack1S1vehicle tools and jack
Owner's manuals0VMInformation kit in American English
CD ROM/DVD/SD card7QAWithout CD/DVD for navigation
CD changer/CD player7A2CD changer
General operating permit, alterationsC00Operating permit, initial registration
Shock absorption/suspension, chassis1BWComfort suspension 2
Roof rails/roof load rack3S1Bright roof rails
Roof insert/convertible top3FUBig roof system
Differential lock1Y0without differential lock
Load-through hatch/ski bag3X0without load through system
Insert for the filling up of unleaded fuel/fuel type2G4Insert for the filling up of unleaded fuel
Theft protection system7AJElectronic immobilizer, with anti-theft alarm system and backup horn
Inserts5TATamo wood trim
Scuff plates7M0Plastic scuff plates in door apertures
Park distance control7X7Park distance control in rear plus rear view camera system
fire extinguisher6A0without fire extinguisher
Headlight activation8K9Daytime headlights with automatic headlight control and coming home function
Vehicle specificationsF0ANo special purpose vehicle, standard equipment
Interior noise suppression measures3W4Acoustics package "Standard"
Alternators8GHAlternator 190 A
Transmission types/gearshift mechanisms0G7tiptronic
Weight category rear axle0YCWeight range 3 installation control only, no requirement forecast
Weight category front axle0JBWeight category front axle weight range 2
Base engineT8T8-cyl. petrol engine 4.2 l assembly 079.A (ALU)
Tie down straps/net/pocket6M0Without tie down straps/net/pocket
cruise control system8T1Cruise control system (CCS)
Garage door openerVC1Garage door opener
Transmission specificationsG0R6-speed automatic transmission for four-wheel drive
Rear trim panel6V2Rear trim panel
Molded headliner6NJStandard molded headlining
Rear seats5KLFive rear seats (with armrest)
Heating and air-conditioning system9ADClimatronic, free of cfc
Headlamps8EHBi-functional headlamps with gas discharge lamp, for driving on the right (US design)
Customized installationFC0Without individual installation
Instrument clustersU1BInstrument cluster with mph speedometer, clock, tachometer and trip odometer
Breakaway interior rearview mirror4L7Breakaway interior rearview mirror, auto-dimming, with compass
Body styleK4HClosed body
Luggage compartment floor covering6SSLuggage compartment floor covering
Cassette and CD storage unit4W0without cassette / CD tray
child safety4H5Electrically operated child lock
Climatic zones0Y2Tropical zones
Seat ventilation/massage seat4D0Without seat ventilation/massage seat
Fuel quantity for initial filling1Z6Increase in initial standard fuel filling
Fuel systems1A2Fuel system for SI engine with direct injection (FSI)
Body measures5C1Body measures for increased safety requirements
Child seat anchors in front3G0Without child seat anchora in front (ISOFIX)
Front license plate bracket6W3License plate bracket front (small, NAR)
Paint preservative/transit coating5K4with no paint conversation
Rear cargo area3GDPlane rear cargo area
Light package (lighting)QQ1With additional lights (interior lighting)
Steering system arrangementL0LLeft-hand drive
steeringQZ0Speed-sensitive power steering (Servotronic) w/ limited steering lift mechanism)
Lumbar support7P1Power adjustable lumbar support in front seats
steering wheels2ZMLeather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel
Speaker installation8RYloudspeaker with BOSE-sound
Steering column systems2C7Safety steering column with electric axial and tilt adjustment
Air cleaner (engine)1L2Air cleaner for dusty regions with saturation indicator
Leather scope7HAWithout leather trim
Headlight range control8Q5Dynamic headlight range control, with cornering light (AFS 1)
Center armrest6E6Center armrest in front
Multi-function display/trip computer9Q4Multi-function display/trip computer with check control
Engine cooling8Z6Hot country
Engine specificationsMN58-cylinder SI engine 4.2 l/257 kW (32V) FSI base engine is T8T
Navigation device7Q2navigation system with colour screen
Audi Sport/ Quattro GmbHFQ0Series wheels
Quality classAQ0Standard-production quality
WheelsCJ3Alloy wheels 9J x 19 -- painted, style:- 5 thin spokes
Radios8DYRadio "HIGH" America
Smoker's/non-smoker's package9JANon smoker version
Tire pressure monitoring system7K7Tire pressure monitoring system 433 MHz Basic
tireHL7All-season tires 265/50 R19 110H xl (NAR)
Tire suppliersV0ATires without specification of tire brand
Spare wheel/breakdown kit1G1Space-saving spare wheel
Wheelbases0E2Long wheelbase
PAWcold-weather package
PNDnavigation system plus incl. MMI for export
PRYcast aluminium alloy wheels, 8.5Jx19, 7-arm "Structure" design, with 265/50 R 19 tyres
PTAtechnical package for USA
Side airbag4X3Side airbag in front, with curtain airbag
Gearshift knob/handle7F9Gearshift knob/handle in plastic/leather
Self-collection / special controlA00No self-collection
Special labels/plates0SSLabels in English and French
Tail lamp assemblies8SJTail light cluster, normal design (NAR)
Locking mechanism for boot lid/cover rear4E9Trunk lid power closing with operating lever inside
Bumper systemsVJ4bumper reinforced
Seat belt check9P5Visual and acoustic seat belt reminder, electric contact
seat coversN1FSeat trim covers in leather, G-grain pattern/leatherette, B-grain pattern
Seat adjustment3L4Electric seat adjustment for both front seats, driver's seat with memory system
seat heater4A4Seat heater for front and rear seats separately controlled
Safety certificate0LMWith special labels safety certificates for California
sun visors5XHSun visors, with vanity mirror illuminated on driver's and front passenger side
Audio-response system/voice controlQH2voice control
Lane change assist/lane keeping system7Y1Lane change assist
Side and rear windows4KFheat protective glass for door, side and rear windows, darkened from b-pillar
Sunroof roller blind for rear/side windows3Y3Roll-up sunhade for rear window and rear door windows
Rear stabilizer0BBRear stabilizer
Front stabilizer bar0ABFront stabilizer bar
Handling production and pre-productionFA0Control of standard production
Headlamp washer system8X0Without headlamp washer system
Door and lid locking system4K7Central locking system "Keyless Entry" "two-stage unlocking"
Type approval countries/countries with special requirementsB34Legal requirements USA
Carrier frequency for remote control5D2Carrier frequency 315 MHz
Partition3CAwithout partition
Transit coatingNT2Transit coating (type 3)
TV reception/digital radio receptionQV4Satellite radio reception USA
Assembly parts for engine (drive bearing)1VJAssembly part for 8-cyl. engine
Identification plates1EPSpecial identification label (USA)
Type sign2Z1Type sign at rear and "Quattro" nameplates respectively
First aid kit / warning triangle1T1First aid kit
Front seatsQ1AStandard seats in front
Storage compartment -- veneered key storage box4Y0Without storage compartment/safe box
Telephone / telematics9ZGpreperation for mobile phone with hands free teleph.
Windshield Glass4GPWindshield in heat-insulating glass with sunshield and viewing window for vehicle identification number
Central display and control unitQW1Central control unit in front
Additional tires (snow tires)2WAwithout spare tyre
floor mats0TDFront and rear floor mats
Decorative trims4ZBBright decorative trims
Additional body panels, side6EQAdditional stone guard body covers (type 2)
Additional child seat anchors3B7Child seat anchors as per Canadian requirements a. ISOFIX child seat system
Auxiliary heating system9M0Without auxiliary heater/parking heater

stone4779

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=366133
Vehicle Identification No.WA1AV74L17D026123
Modelaudi q7 qu. 4.2
AQ7
Date of production23.06.2006
Year2007
Sales type4LB5EL
Engine CodeBAR
Transmission CodeHPH

If you would be so kind & take a picture of the engine controller you have please and post it?

Code:
Special editionsE0AWithout special action equipment
Lockable wheel bolts1PAStandard wheel bolts
Vehicle class differentiation units/platform components1CNVehicle class differentiation -4L0-
Emission standard7GAEmission standard LEV 2
Trailer hitch1D6Trailer hitch
airbag4UBAirbag for NAR
Label for central electric0W2Label for central electric system English-speaking countries
Tray areas packageQE1Storage compartment package 1
Exterior mirror setting6XLExterior mirrors with memory feature, auto-dimming, power-folding/adjustable/ heated
Left exterior mirror5SGLeft exterior mirror, flat
Right exterior mirror5RWRight exterior mirror, convex (US) large viewing field
"Multimedia"video/DVD/notebook connection9WCWithout "Multimedia" in vehicle
Equipment levelsA8UExecutive US equipment
Brake type in rear1KFDisc brakes in rear
batteriesJ0ZBattery 520 A (110 Ah)
Brake type, front1LFSilver caliper
Receiver (car phone)QF0Without receiver (car phone)
Component part sets with country-specific design requirementsB0Abuild parts set without county specific documentatio
vehicle tools and jack1S1vehicle tools and jack
Owner's manuals0VMInformation kit in American English
CD ROM/DVD/SD card7QAWithout CD/DVD for navigation
CD changer/CD player7A2CD changer
General operating permit, alterationsC00Operating permit, initial registration
Shock absorption/suspension, chassis1BWComfort suspension 2
Roof rails/roof load rack3S1Bright roof rails
Roof insert/convertible top3FUBig roof system
Differential lock1Y0without differential lock
Load-through hatch/ski bag3X0without load through system
Insert for the filling up of unleaded fuel/fuel type2G4Insert for the filling up of unleaded fuel
Theft protection system7AJElectronic immobilizer, with anti-theft alarm system and backup horn
Inserts5TATamo wood trim
Scuff plates7M0Plastic scuff plates in door apertures
Park distance control7X7Park distance control in rear plus rear view camera system
fire extinguisher6A0without fire extinguisher
Headlight activation8K9Daytime headlights with automatic headlight control and coming home function
Vehicle specificationsF0ANo special purpose vehicle, standard equipment
Interior noise suppression measures3W4Acoustics package "Standard"
Alternators8GHAlternator 190 A
Transmission types/gearshift mechanisms0G7tiptronic
Weight category rear axle0YCWeight range 3 installation control only, no requirement forecast
Weight category front axle0JBWeight category front axle weight range 2
Base engineT8T8-cyl. petrol engine 4.2 l assembly 079.A (ALU)
Tie down straps/net/pocket6M0Without tie down straps/net/pocket
cruise control system8T1Cruise control system (CCS)
Garage door openerVC1Garage door opener
Transmission specificationsG0R6-speed automatic transmission for four-wheel drive
Rear trim panel6V2Rear trim panel
Molded headliner6NJStandard molded headlining
Rear seats5KLFive rear seats (with armrest)
Heating and air-conditioning system9ADClimatronic, free of cfc
Headlamps8EHBi-functional headlamps with gas discharge lamp, for driving on the right (US design)
Customized installationFC0Without individual installation
Instrument clustersU1BInstrument cluster with mph speedometer, clock, tachometer and trip odometer
Breakaway interior rearview mirror4L7Breakaway interior rearview mirror, auto-dimming, with compass
Body styleK4HClosed body
Luggage compartment floor covering6SSLuggage compartment floor covering
Cassette and CD storage unit4W0without cassette / CD tray
child safety4H5Electrically operated child lock
Climatic zones0Y2Tropical zones
Seat ventilation/massage seat4D0Without seat ventilation/massage seat
Fuel quantity for initial filling1Z6Increase in initial standard fuel filling
Fuel systems1A2Fuel system for SI engine with direct injection (FSI)
Body measures5C1Body measures for increased safety requirements
Child seat anchors in front3G0Without child seat anchora in front (ISOFIX)
Front license plate bracket6W3License plate bracket front (small, NAR)
Paint preservative/transit coating5K4with no paint conversation
Rear cargo area3GDPlane rear cargo area
Light package (lighting)QQ1With additional lights (interior lighting)
Steering system arrangementL0LLeft-hand drive
steeringQZ0Speed-sensitive power steering (Servotronic) w/ limited steering lift mechanism)
Lumbar support7P1Power adjustable lumbar support in front seats
steering wheels2ZMLeather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel
Speaker installation8RYloudspeaker with BOSE-sound
Steering column systems2C7Safety steering column with electric axial and tilt adjustment
Air cleaner (engine)1L2Air cleaner for dusty regions with saturation indicator
Leather scope7HAWithout leather trim
Headlight range control8Q5Dynamic headlight range control, with cornering light (AFS 1)
Center armrest6E6Center armrest in front
Multi-function display/trip computer9Q4Multi-function display/trip computer with check control
Engine cooling8Z6Hot country
Engine specificationsMN58-cylinder SI engine 4.2 l/257 kW (32V) FSI base engine is T8T
Navigation device7Q2navigation system with colour screen
Audi Sport/ Quattro GmbHFQ0Series wheels
Quality classAQ0Standard-production quality
WheelsCJ3Alloy wheels 9J x 19 -- painted, style:- 5 thin spokes
Radios8DYRadio "HIGH" America
Smoker's/non-smoker's package9JANon smoker version
Tire pressure monitoring system7K7Tire pressure monitoring system 433 MHz Basic
tireHL7All-season tires 265/50 R19 110H xl (NAR)
Tire suppliersV0ATires without specification of tire brand
Spare wheel/breakdown kit1G1Space-saving spare wheel
Wheelbases0E2Long wheelbase
PAWcold-weather package
PNDnavigation system plus incl. MMI for export
PRYcast aluminium alloy wheels, 8.5Jx19, 7-arm "Structure" design, with 265/50 R 19 tyres
PTAtechnical package for USA
Side airbag4X3Side airbag in front, with curtain airbag
Gearshift knob/handle7F9Gearshift knob/handle in plastic/leather
Self-collection / special controlA00No self-collection
Special labels/plates0SSLabels in English and French
Tail lamp assemblies8SJTail light cluster, normal design (NAR)
Locking mechanism for boot lid/cover rear4E9Trunk lid power closing with operating lever inside
Bumper systemsVJ4bumper reinforced
Seat belt check9P5Visual and acoustic seat belt reminder, electric contact
seat coversN1FSeat trim covers in leather, G-grain pattern/leatherette, B-grain pattern
Seat adjustment3L4Electric seat adjustment for both front seats, driver's seat with memory system
seat heater4A4Seat heater for front and rear seats separately controlled
Safety certificate0LMWith special labels safety certificates for California
sun visors5XHSun visors, with vanity mirror illuminated on driver's and front passenger side
Audio-response system/voice controlQH2voice control
Lane change assist/lane keeping system7Y1Lane change assist
Side and rear windows4KFheat protective glass for door, side and rear windows, darkened from b-pillar
Sunroof roller blind for rear/side windows3Y3Roll-up sunhade for rear window and rear door windows
Rear stabilizer0BBRear stabilizer
Front stabilizer bar0ABFront stabilizer bar
Handling production and pre-productionFA0Control of standard production
Headlamp washer system8X0Without headlamp washer system
Door and lid locking system4K7Central locking system "Keyless Entry" "two-stage unlocking"
Type approval countries/countries with special requirementsB34Legal requirements USA
Carrier frequency for remote control5D2Carrier frequency 315 MHz
Partition3CAwithout partition
Transit coatingNT2Transit coating (type 3)
TV reception/digital radio receptionQV4Satellite radio reception USA
Assembly parts for engine (drive bearing)1VJAssembly part for 8-cyl. engine
Identification plates1EPSpecial identification label (USA)
Type sign2Z1Type sign at rear and "Quattro" nameplates respectively
First aid kit / warning triangle1T1First aid kit
Front seatsQ1AStandard seats in front
Storage compartment -- veneered key storage box4Y0Without storage compartment/safe box
Telephone / telematics9ZGpreperation for mobile phone with hands free teleph.
Windshield Glass4GPWindshield in heat-insulating glass with sunshield and viewing window for vehicle identification number
Central display and control unitQW1Central control unit in front
Additional tires (snow tires)2WAwithout spare tyre
floor mats0TDFront and rear floor mats
Decorative trims4ZBBright decorative trims
Additional body panels, side6EQAdditional stone guard body covers (type 2)
Additional child seat anchors3B7Child seat anchors as per Canadian requirements a. ISOFIX child seat system
Auxiliary heating system9M0Without auxiliary heater/parking heater

And a close up of the information on the label:

As always, thank you for your time, Jack. 🙏

Back