Problem with coding after replace Motorola fixed instalation with Bluethoot module A6

ichooo

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Hello VCDS Folks,
I am new in this forum and I want to thank you in advance for your help. I made the exchange from fixed telephone Motorola to BT hadsfree on my Audi A6 4F 2006. So I take the module with part number 4F1 910 336B (with SAP) and I made all the wire exactly it was described on this page CLICK point 5.9 (use auto translate to English). The BT module is running now but I have a problem with the coding. I made this coding (please if I made something wrong just let me know):
1. 07 Control Head -> Adaptation 10 -> Channel 12 -> new value 2 -> Save PIC1 PIC2 PIC3
2. 19 CAN Gateway -> Installation List -> CHECK 77 Telephone and UNCHECK Telematics -> Save PIC
3. 77 Telephone -> Coding 07 -> New coding 0050001 -> Save
4. 77 Telephone -> Adaptation 10 -> Channel 133 -> New Value 1 -> Save
5. From Hidden Green Menu -> Hi Codirung -> APK 0x01, 0x0B ... -> Telephone make -> UHV/BTA -> Accept changes PIC
After all this coding the module is running fine and I pair my iPhone 5 and can use all functions. The problem is when I take out the ignition key and after 5-10 minutes all coding from BT module 77 is gone. When I start the engine and press TEL button on the screen is write "Your Telephone is switched off" and I can't turned on PIC . And the soft codding for 77 Telephone is back to 0000000 PIC? After that I notice that all field in coding window was fill with nulls (attached pics). I was with MMI soft 2120 and yesterday I update to 5150 (CD1 from 5570) but the MMI don't recognize the BT module. In Hidden RED menu (doesn't have name) only write 0x0103 PIC PIC1 ? And the update don't run on the BT module, just update the another modules but not the BT. After that I tried to update with CD2 (update only for BT module) but again no update for this module. When I try to update to 5570 again no update for BT module. Now I am still on version 5150 and I don't know where is the problem. I attach pictures from VCDS screens and MMI screens that can make it clear the situation. Please can someone help me with this. How I can make codding to be permanent? May I fill all field in 77 Telephone -> Coding 07 -> Soft coding, WorkShop Code, Importer number, Equipment number?

I want to notice that when I go to Hidden Green menu -> TELEPHONE -> FBLOCKS -> on the screen is write "Telephone not yet unlocked!" PIC is there CP for this module? If I check the box "BTA debug FBlock" PIC ?

I want to thank you in advance for your help!!!

ichooo

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Thank You Uwe as soon as possible I will post Auto-Scan of VCDS. I can take and Advanced ID from my 77 Telephone module, maybe it will be helpful?

ichooo

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Dear Uwe today I made the Auto scan there is the results:

Code:
Removed.   Data from pirate versions of VCDS is not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jetta 97

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=81680
Last Release version is 17.1.3 not 12.12.2.
UWE what is taking you so long , 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Last Release version is 17.1.3 not 12.12.2.
UWE what is taking you so long , 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't condemn someone to walk the plank just because they're using an old version. Sometimes legitimate users simply have not updated, so I gave him the chance to do so. However, the data he posted left no room for doubt.

-Uwe-

ichooo

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
I don't understand what is the problem with my data, but thank you for your help and Your overbearing behaviour! :thumbs:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I don't understand what is the problem with my data, but thank you for your help and Your overbearing behaviour! :thumbs:
The problem with your data is simple: It came from an illegally pirated version of VCDS.

-Uwe-

Back