Vcds mobile

TASKIN52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=283106
Hello there. I live in turkey. I ordered the hex net and the elite has not arrived yet. I opted for hex net to use vsds mobile. But I have such a concern. Do I need vcds cloud to access the logs of my past transactions or mobile device logs?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Logs are stored on the HEX-NET itself and can be accessed via a browser directly. They can also be backed up to the Cloud for backup and for easier access when you don't have the HEX-NET handy.

-Uwe-

JArms

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=302867
So how do I set up my cloud so I can modify setpoints etc such as turn off seat belt dinger or tpms sensors?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
So how do I set up my cloud so I can modify setpoints etc such as turn off seat belt dinger or tpms sensors?
Make sure the HEX-NET is running in Infrastructure Mode, on a network that provides internet access so it can talk to our server. See the 3rd video down in this thread, but you may want to take the time to watch the other two first.

Access any control module directly with VCDS-Mobile. From the main screen: [Select] -> [(some control module)] -> [Functions] -> [Cloud Functions]. You should now be prompted to create a Cloud account. Once it's created, you may need to reboot the HEX-NET and go back into whatever module you want to do stuff with, but creating a Cloud account is a one-time thing.

Alternatively, you can create a Cloud account using the VCIConfig utility that comes with VCDS; it's done on the registration tab.

-Uwe-

TASKIN52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=283106
Hello there. For the first time I login to use vcds cloud but vcds cloud connection timed out. Please check your internet connection. What can ı do

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hello there. For the first time I login to use vcds cloud but vcds cloud connection timed out. Please check your internet connection. What can ı do
Do you have your HEX-NET in Infrastructure Mode, connected to a network that provides internet access?

If so, what happens when you do [Options] -> [Self-Test] -> [Advanced Network Test]?

-Uwe-

TASKIN52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=283106
Thanks uwe.I did what they said, the problem was solved. But now I have another problem. For example, to activate the guage test I select 17 instrument coding 07, but I can not see the bytes under the bits. And sometimes 09 cent elect. I choose but 01 ENG. It opens. please help

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

TASKIN52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=283106
Hello there. I bought one hex net. I downloaded vcds mobile for iOS. Infrastructure mode and vehicle connection. My car is 2016 golf 7. I have some problems.
1. Installed - 09 cents. elec.- function - cloud function - 07 coding
I'm watching this way. I can see BCM but I can not see RLHS.
2. I choose, for example, 17 instruments. But I can not see the bits and their counterparts under the bytes. For example byte 1 is selected but bit 0 does not show guage test. I can do these operations on vcds on windows. please help me.

note:
I wrote pre-sales support because I can not post what I write on the forum under other topics.

JArms

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=302867
Help

Ok, I’ll fully admit that I don’t know what I’m doing. Let’s pretend I’m a complete moron. The videos did not help me use my iPhone to connect to the vag com and do anything to my car. I can only connect the basic way using my phone. Can someone walk me through this process so I can at the very least shut this pesky service due off on my 2013 q7 and then start playing with this device to learn? Help!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Ok, I’ll fully admit that I don’t know what I’m doing. Let’s pretend I’m a complete moron. The videos did not help me use my iPhone to connect to the vag com and do anything to my car. I can only connect the basic way using my phone. Can someone walk me through this process so I can at the very least shut this pesky service due off on my 2013 q7 and then start playing with this device to learn? Help!
There is no "automation" for Service Resets in VCDS-Mobile yet. It can still be done by tweaking individual adaptation channels, but that's more complicated than the doing it via the drop-down menus in the Windows version of VCDS. So if that's what you'd like to accomplish immediately, I would recommend against trying to use your phone.

-Uwe-

Back