Thread: Vcds mobile

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Vcds mobile

Hello there. I live in turkey. I ordered the hex net and the elite has not arrived yet. I opted for hex net to use vsds mobile. But I have such a concern. Do I need vcds cloud to access the logs of my past transactions or mobile device logs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Logs are stored on the HEX-NET itself and can be accessed via a browser directly. They can also be backed up to the Cloud for backup and for easier access when you don't have the HEX-NET handy.

-Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

3. Likes Patxi liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    So how do I set up my cloud so I can modify setpoints etc such as turn off seat belt dinger or tpms sensors?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JArms View Post
    So how do I set up my cloud so I can modify setpoints etc such as turn off seat belt dinger or tpms sensors?
    Make sure the HEX-NET is running in Infrastructure Mode, on a network that provides internet access so it can talk to our server. See the 3rd video down in this thread, but you may want to take the time to watch the other two first.

Access any control module directly with VCDS-Mobile. From the main screen: [Select] -> [(some control module)] -> [Functions] -> [Cloud Functions]. You should now be prompted to create a Cloud account. Once it's created, you may need to reboot the HEX-NET and go back into whatever module you want to do stuff with, but creating a Cloud account is a one-time thing.

Alternatively, you can create a Cloud account using the VCIConfig utility that comes with VCDS; it's done on the registration tab.

-Uwe-

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello there. For the first time I login to use vcds cloud but vcds cloud connection timed out. Please check your internet connection. What can ı do

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TASKIN52 View Post
    Hello there. For the first time I login to use vcds cloud but vcds cloud connection timed out. Please check your internet connection. What can ı do
    Do you have your HEX-NET in Infrastructure Mode, connected to a network that provides internet access?

If so, what happens when you do [Options] -> [Self-Test] -> [Advanced Network Test]?

-Uwe-

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks uwe.I did what they said, the problem was solved. But now I have another problem. For example, to activate the guage test I select 17 instrument coding 07, but I can not see the bytes under the bits. And sometimes 09 cent elect. I choose but 01 ENG. It opens. please help

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Please post an Auto-Scan so we can see what modules your car has.

-Uwe-

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello there. I bought one hex net. I downloaded vcds mobile for iOS. Infrastructure mode and vehicle connection. My car is 2016 golf 7. I have some problems.
    1. Installed - 09 cents. elec.- function - cloud function - 07 coding
    I'm watching this way. I can see BCM but I can not see RLHS.
    2. I choose, for example, 17 instruments. But I can not see the bits and their counterparts under the bytes. For example byte 1 is selected but bit 0 does not show guage test. I can do these operations on vcds on windows. please help me.

note:
    I wrote pre-sales support because I can not post what I write on the forum under other topics.