View Poll Results: Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let it Live!

14 87.50%
  • Kill it With Fire!

2 12.50%
Page 3 of 171 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect for 2017....!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dingle View Post
    It would be unfair as I am not a US citizen. Think of me as someone watching the show on TV with the occasional pointy finger and it's not my middle one.
    Anyone who is a Verified user is considered a "citizen" here in the forum and is eligible to vote in this thread's poll.

However, as you're probably aware, I'm very much against compelling anyone to do anything. So vote if you wish, or not. Up to you.
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

2. Likes vreihen, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about women's mud/oil wrestling Uwe?
    Last edited by Uwe; 01-21-2017 at 11:21 AM.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    What about women's mud/oil wrestling Uwe?
    That would be completely off-topic in this thread.

5. Likes vreihen, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...........Clones are not isolated to just anyone ..............

'It's made in Vietnam!' At inauguration, origin of red Trump hats shocks many

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-hat/21659718/

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - One of the biggest cheers President Donald Trump received from supporters watching his inaugural address on Friday was his call to "buy American and hire American."
    It was a moment rich in irony.
    Many of those supporters were sporting Trump's trademark red "Make America Great Again" baseball caps that were made in China, Vietnam and Bangladesh.
    Some were horrified when they discovered their Trump hats were foreign made.
    Rob Walker, 44, who had driven to Washington from Georgia with his wife Abby, 36, had stopped at a truck stop on the way to buy a "Make America Great Again" cap.
    "Oh God, I hope it's not made in China," Abby said, flipping the cap over to check. She looked at its label. "China! Don't tell anyone!"
    The Trump hats available for purchase on Trump's official campaign website are made in the United States and cost between $25 and $30, according to the label inside those caps.
    But they are also more expensive than the $20 versions sold by street vendors in Washington on Friday.

Trump supporter signs and swag from Inauguration Day

Joshua Rojas, 25 and Alyssa Young, 28, had traveled from Texas to watch the inauguration. Young was wearing a pink "Make America Great Again" hat

"I loved it as soon as I saw it. I bought it right over there from one of the vendors for $20," she said.
    So was it made in America?
    "I don't know where it was made actually," Young said. "Let me check." She took off the hat to check the label. "Oh no," she cried. "It's made in Vietnam!"
    Austin Araco, 22, from Arkansas, was attending his first inauguration and wearing a Trump hat.
    "I bought this hat the day he won the election," said Araco. "From his website, of course. I wanted to make sure I supported his fund. I don't want to buy a knock-off. I bought the hat for $30, shipping included."
    Victoria Scott, 13 and her brother Andrew Scott, 12, each bought a "Make America Great Again" hat before the inauguration. Victoria's hat cost $25 - and was made in China.
    She did not seem to mind.
    Andrew then checked his hat. "Banglakesh?" he said after checking the tag. His father corrected him. "You mean Bangladesh."
    Robert Morrison from Queens, New York, was carrying his "Make America Great Again" hat - bought from a street vendor for $20 - and wearing a New York Yankees cap. Both were made in China.
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

7. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    That would be completely off-topic in this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Reprise:

10. Likes vreihen, dingle, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's worse now .........wearing a VW-Audi or a Trump hat?

I believe I have taken more shit over wearing my Audi cap in the last 1.5 years, than the harassment from this political election process.

Seems to me that many are abandoning the brands and I feel like I am going down with the ship........VW land is lonely right now and shops + dealership franchises are really suffering.

Hopefully there will be a loyalty level to the brands like there is to this political movement..........I can only hope.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Reprise:
    He will only be pres by name

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll clarify what I said during the Primaries and that is I wasn't looking forward to either of them becoming herr commandant. Trump more so. I recall you liked that comment Uwe
    Either way we're all screwed. In my view Trumpet calling the shots (unless ironed out and cooled down by his ensemble first) will be detrimental to all including his supporters. Time will tell.
    Sure it's great to cleanse the crap that's dug in, but any decent Republican could have done that, not just Don.

14. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries