View Poll Results: Let This Thread Live or Shut It Down?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let it Live!

14 87.50%
  • Kill it With Fire!

2 12.50%
Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,374 of 1374

Thread: The TRUMP POTUS "Tribute" & "Tribulations" of the Politically Incorrect for 2017....!

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hook in mouth it is.............. 29:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRMrY2FND7I#

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Service/SMOG Updates/Data Transfer/Off Road Tuning Only! & Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like someone aught to get the eraser.........?

oppps.......

http://www.history.com/topics/ku-klux-klan

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s. After a period of decline, white Protestant nativist groups revived the Klan in the early 20th century, burning crosses and staging rallies, parades and marches denouncing immigrants, Catholics, Jews, blacks and organized labor. The civil rights movement of the 1960s also saw a surge of Ku Klux Klan activity, including bombings of black schools and churches and violence against black and white activists in the South

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Service/SMOG Updates/Data Transfer/Off Road Tuning Only! & Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    That's unrelated, and if that came to pass, that would be his right and his business. And his customers' response would be their business. Freedom for all.

Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    Let me say that I almost *cheered* during Trump's revisionist history melt-down during this afternoon's press conference. Today the General Robert E. Lee statue in some obscure park, next week wiping President/General George Washington's face off of Mount Rushmore because he was a slave owner. Bad enough the special snowflakes have it in for the "Redneck Mount Rushmore" in Georgia (on my bucket list, already been to the real Mount Rushmore). Stop trying to re-write history, so that future generations can learn from humanity's past mistakes.....
    Statues are for those we want to raise up and glorify. History is for museums. It's not complicated. For those who feel otherwise, I'd like to hear a logically consistent argument in favor of constructing educational statues of Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot across America.

Germany handles this well. Everyone knows who Hitler is, but his bunker is a nondescript unmarked parking lot, and the same goes for other locations that would otherwise be historically significant. Because they know skinheads love their shrines. Why must we re-learn that lesson at the cost of lives? The newly endorsed and emboldened Nazis are going to take this to the next level. I don't have a real big problem with leaving alone old stuff that isn't actively attracting Nazis, stuff that came from another time. But now that we're deep into most-definitely-causing-a-problem territory, yeah we're gonna revisit the matter.
    Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses.

4. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung8607 View Post
    Statues are for those we want to raise up and glorify. History is for museums. It's not complicated. For those who feel otherwise, I'd like to hear a logically consistent argument in favor of constructing educational statues of Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot across America.
    The difference between the less-than-benevolent dictators that you cited and General Robert E. Lee is that they were all foreigners with no American citizenship or lineage. (I personally would not be surprised if a few Stalin/Hitler statues are sitting in American warehouses as war souvenirs, though.) Wait, aren't you one of those liberals who support building "interpretive centers" on the gob'ment's dime to tell the masses how they should view a location/subject?

In all seriousness, I would take down my $10,000 poster from my office wall and put up a framed Fidel Castro or Kim Jong-un propaganda photo...if a genuine one were to arrive at my door. Not that I'm supporting either of them, just showing visitors to my humble office how the Cubans and North Koreans live to ensure that Trump posters aren't put up here in the USA next week.

What's next after the General Robert E. Lee statues? Censor the Dukes of Hazzard for naming a car after him and putting a Confederate States of America flag on the roof?

I'm game for replacing *all* historical monuments -- but only with status of the Flying Spaghetti Monster:

https://laughingsquid.com/flying-spa...ee-courthouse/