Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theory and NASA cover up thread.....

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like

Conspiracy theory and NASA cover up thread.....

Conspiracy theory and NASA cover up thread.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nasa-ufo-...000000073.html

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jack, you're not one of those "Flat Earthers" are ya?...LOL.
    Late build 2006 White Jetta BRM 5spd. Mile eater.

3. Likes Zenerdiode, vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He spends way too much time watching TV dramas about ancient aliens and Nazi time travel bells.....

5. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Documentaries like this one?

The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

7. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jack, you're not one of those "Flat Earthers" are ya?...LOL.
    Nope have a big round belly........
    Trying to make smaller though.

In addition to eating till I explode.......I just love Science fiction, especially when it becomes Science fact later....... as this thing called technology progresses.
    I believe dreams become reality, when the imagination is used, or in some cases really good drugs, then further applied toward thinking outside the "normal" box.
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

9. Likes Zenerdiode, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Documentaries like this one?
    I'm talking about TV dramas like this one:

The "unexplained" henge-type structure is the remains of a water tower, not that the truth should take away anything from this crazy story.....

11. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Art didn't you read my post a long time ago.
    You know when the man himself landed in the backyard here, and I took him to Aldi's to get him some Nutella and coffee chocolates?

Iron Sky has it all wrong........they went to the moon and then came back to build New Swabia ( Neuschwabenland ).

Post Thanks / Like

Never hurts to be prepared...........

Post Thanks / Like

15. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like