How to decrease Battery Level Requirement for Start & Stop function of Seat Leon 5F?

insomnia

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC456962 (WCS-Clone!)
How to decrease Battery Level Requirement for Start & Stop function of Seat Leon 5F?

Hi guys,

I am new here and I have been using VCDS for 2 weeks. I did lots of things with this tool but I have a problem with modifying start & stop function.
I live in Istanbul Turkey and I go work with by my car. There is 18km to work and more than 20 stop. So start & stop system may save fuel for me.
But it does not work if the battery level is low. I am checking battery level in CAN-Gateway > Adv. Meas. Menu and see that battery level is %45. But start & stop not working. I do not know what is min. required battery level for start & stop but I want to decrease this value to %40. I think this level is enough for operating car.

I cannot check battery level directly in car menu. Some tips saying that press and hold 0.0 Set button and release when you see battery level. But I can only see watch and service. I do not see battery level. If someone know how to enable battery level showing on FIS screen in VCDS for Seat Leon 5F MK3, I would appreciate if you can tell me coding.

I found an option under CAN Gateway - Adaption menu, "Start/stop start voltage limit" and it's stored value is 7.6V. Some people increased this to 12V to disable start & stop system. So I tried to decrease this value to 6.0V or something else below 7.6V. After this modificatiaon it says accepted but changes value to 30V although I entered 6V. I could not do this.

Any ideas on decreasing battery level requirement for Start & Stop function of Seat Leon 5F ?

insomnia

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC456962 (WCS-Clone!)
I purchased it second hand from another user.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Well, what you purchased is a fake, an illegally pirated clone of our product.

-Uwe-

insomnia

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC456962 (WCS-Clone!)
I am unable to get refund for the money that I paid. Seller told me that it is genuine. So why you guys cannot protect your product and software? This is not my fault.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I don't think there's a software product that doesn't get pirated -- unless it's free to begin with -- and it's rather difficult to make a living if you give your product away for free.

-Uwe-

Last edited:
Back