Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: cheaters? recalls? discuss

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah ......well I had that Ford Lariat TTD truck and it blew up to kingdom come..... unmodified too with less than 50K!

Who the fuck puts injectors to leak under the VC and mix with sump oil anyway ......IDK FORD did!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    So what, in your opinion/experience, are some of the most reliable motors/vehicles to own ? given proper maintenance of course.

vw and/or other

Post Thanks / Like

Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

5. Likes D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like