Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: cheaters? recalls? discuss

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah ......well I had that Ford Lariat TTD truck and it blew up to kingdom come..... unmodified too with less than 50K!

Who the fuck puts injectors to leak under the VC and mix with sump oil anyway ......IDK FORD did!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes vreihen liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    So what, in your opinion/experience, are some of the most reliable motors/vehicles to own ? given proper maintenance of course.

vw and/or other

Post Thanks / Like

Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

5. Likes D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Seems to me that VW is trying pretty hard to make amends, investing heavily in electrification.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems to me that VW is trying pretty hard to make amends, investing heavily in electrification.
    They have much more penance to perform with me, as they have disrupted the AFT and small business's that specialize in their product, this in addition to the SMOG bullshit.

All those cars that got bought back by VAG, we won't see for repair, parts or scans........and the ones that get fixed also will to an extent.... allow the AFT to be left out.

Numbers for AFT are way off........... & that isn't just my position on the charts!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

says subscription required :x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Dub View Post
    says subscription required :x
    Google the headline "What went so right with Volkswagen’s restructuring?" then click on Google's search result.

It's a pretty decent article.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

11. Likes D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup.........money to burn.............

https://www.motor1.com/news/227757/g...ion-june-2019/

Volkswagen will be investing a whopping $2.2 billion into the development of the eighth-generation Golf.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yup.........money to burn.............
    A car-making business is much like the scan-tool business; it would not be viable for long without constant product improvement, and that costs money.

14. Likes vreihen liked this post