How to update HEX-NETs with a codeblock older than 0.42xx

Dana

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Yes, they work now. It looks like we are going to need to update it on-site if you have those results using several web browsers and devices.

I'll create a RMA number and email you the return instructions but please do try using Chrome on a Windows based PC (or a browser from a MAC) if you haven't already. You can do that with the interface plugged in via USB for power instead of needing a car connected.

Superfestung

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=240540
Yes, they work now. It looks like we are going to need to update it on-site if you have those results using several web browsers and devices.

I'll create a RMA number and email you the return instructions but please do try using Chrome on a Windows based PC (or a browser from a MAC) if you haven't already. You can do that with the interface plugged in via USB for power instead of needing a car connected.
Dear Dana,
thanks for your answer and email. I have double checked with Chrome on Windows 10 and MacOS. Same result.
I will follow the instructions send by your mail and send the device to you for one-site inspection.

Back