Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: WTF Emissions DELETES! The smelly Garbage can dumped on Motorsports! WTF

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not running away from the bitches with bats anymore .........it's popsicle time!

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    AFT is next ! ............... Mark my words.........

False passing of TM CR and or patents that or which don't comport or have a valid FTP implied with CARB or EPA are going to bite your ass!

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/6/1...scandal-prison

"Blood law" rules here.........

Cheaters never win........ right Davey?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tuner's are next...............

Post Thanks / Like
    Better get your rations, water & mechanical switched or extract that plunger under your solenoids, so you can pop start your 068 diesels.

Don't forget your starting fluid & to park on a hill..........!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mother Earth is coming to stick a sword in your ass!

Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Another way to look it it is: They are the invisible hand reacting to excessive regulation.
    Do you still believe this to be a result of excessive laws written & when being really self regulated or as a means of mere affirmation statements submitted to agencies?

Now knowing what is really coming out the tailpipes and the statistics which have jumped for every breathing disease worldwide?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes NZDubNurd liked this post