Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF Emissions DELETES! The smelly Garbage can dumped on Motorsports! WTF

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't miss the irony that VW installed their cheating code rather than license Daimler's BlueTEC.....

2. Likes D-Dub, PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Dub View Post
    How long have I been saying that VW surely isn't the only car manufacturer that engages in emissions test cycle beating?

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will see who gets to say .........Must be heat lightning?

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    A true testament that negative attention is still attention wins with FOD!

Volkswagen is off to its best start ... ever

YIN
    http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/16/inve...ord/index.html

YANK

VW staff are unconvinced of culture change

http://europe.autonews.com/article/2...culture-change
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    " GAME ON "

New message to: jackalsell
    Your request was and is flat out illegal for street or road course.

I very much doubt you have any type of exemption as you state or for lawful testing.

If you truly have such a CARB or EPA letter, please advise of it, I challenge you?

As for the VAG scene I am pretty well known for being as outspoken as I am.

I don't tolerate ignorant people such as yourself, just saying the SAI is useless....... shows indeed your ignorance!

You can find me here.....

http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthre...torsports!-WTF

Come on let's debate SAI......

I'm sure eBay wouldn't appreciate your unlawful request either.

Best,

Jack

Yes I do understand the laws regarding emission standards quite well, as well as the exemptions for which my car qualifies. Please read the laws more carefully and understand were the exemptions lie before spouting such useless knowledge. I would have provided a full legal letter of exemption, but now I have decided to repair the ecu myself and have one of the 3 tuners I know of delete this useless device. Its too bad that the business you lose from such a reply will extend beyond mine. Fools multiply while wise men remain silent. I hope you don't intend to preach down to all of your potential customers. On the bright side you will soon become well known to all of the racing and VAG forums. Thank you for such a rude and noted response.
    Please do not contact us with unlawful requests to delete an emissions device, we don't offer such things.

SAI = Secondary air Injection... this is an AECD required by the EPA/CARB under Title 40 of US law.

If you want a stock genuine rebuilt controller that is what we sell here, we don't offer such services outside the scope of listing & being a good original type hardware with software pre-loaded that is plug and play.

***** ECM CORES ARE REQUIRED TO BE SENT IN ADVANCE *******

Options for immobilizer are as described, please read the listing.

We would love you business, however, please sir, don't ask us to conspire in your illegal request and even if you are unaware of its illegality, now you know it is indeed wrong & because we told you. You may also go to the www.epa.gov to verify what we state.

Best,
    Jack
    I have all documentation required as the car is fully paid off and is mine. Can you fully delete the SAI pump?
    Price: $375.00
    0 people are watching
    Item ID: 162405369369
    Quantity Remaining: 1

8. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark my words tuners are next for all nefariuos acts!

Post Thanks / Like
    What winning is all about with the tuners............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CJhI3bT73I

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah how well did that end for negan, lol

12. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Negan isn't dead yet!