New User Keith

Keithuk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
Hi guys.

I see this sub forum is labelled New Users (not yet verified) I don't see one for registered users so this one will do.

I bought VCDS from ilexia in December 2010 and registered it online after I bought a new Golf GTD in January 2010.

I've worked as a senior motor vehicle technician at a College for 32 years until they decided to save money and got rid of me, its not easy finding a job at 58.

I love programming in Visual Basic and I've made a few apps which have been posted online the popular one being Free EOBD II Error Codes software along with VAG Engine & Transmission Codes, TDI Timing Belts.

I'm an admin and mod on 3 VW forums and I always advertise VCDS.

Now I've always seen VCDS Forum but every time I clicked on the link nothing showed, but now it does.

If any of you guys want my EOBD II Error Codes software or the others I've listed PM me with the software name you would like?

I will see you guys around.

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Keith, please refrain from filling our forum with links to another forum, where your software is hosted as an attachment, that people can't download w/o joining that forum.

-Uwe-

Keithuk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
No problem Uwe I will post the same download info on here but I noticed can't add the txt file attachment, I don't know if thats because I haven't made enough posts yet.

Users can PM me if they want any of my apps, please state the app name.

Last edited:

JimG

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=208775
I don't think this forum supports attachments.

Keithuk

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=122432
Thanks for the tip Jim but how else am I suppose to give the download info to users only, not to advertise is to everyone. This is the only forum out of 70 I'm on where you can't add a small attachment.

Back