Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 145

Thread: How to get Verified

  1. #111
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedo View Post
    Can you please check my status? I've got a confirmation e-mail on May 14th.
    Sure. I suppose you did not put "Please check my forum status" in the Notes section of the form?

    In any case...



    -Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

  2. #112
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello

    I bought one original cable Ross Tech maybe 2 or 3 years ago on na UK forum (AudiSports i guess) but i've never registed it on Ross Tech:
    At work I can´t acess vídeos so I'll do it later in order to get verified because I need help in one big problem with a Golf 5 cluster.
    Last edited by Carlos Martins; 06-06-2017 at 11:05 AM.

  3. #113
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Martins View Post
    Hello

    I bought one original cable Ross Tech maybe 2 or 3 years ago on na UK forum (AudiSports i guess) but i've never registed it on Ross Tech:
    At work I can´t acess vídeos so I'll do it later in order to get verified because I need help in one big problem with a Golf 5 cluster.


    -Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

  4. #114
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have already registered my HEX-V2 which I bought 2 months ago

  5. #115
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzy View Post
    I have already registered my HEX-V2 which I bought 2 months ago
    Yes, you did. In June. But you joined the forum in April. Unfortunately, we've not come up with a way to cross-check each and every new registration against a a list of forum members who are not yet verified. So in a case like this, you have to rattle some cages, which youi've now done and I just flipped your status to Verified.

    -Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

  6. #116
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for being so prompt

  7. #117
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Cumbria UK
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I've read this post and registered my Hex-V2 using the same email as the forum account I set up before purchase from Gendan in U.K.
    Can someone please link my accounts so I can post, I'd like to some extra info to a post about TPMS

    Thank you

  8. #118
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker2135 View Post
    Hi,
    I've read this post and registered my Hex-V2 using the same email as the forum account I set up before purchase from Gendan in U.K.
    Can someone please link my accounts so I can post, I'd like to some extra info to a post about TPMS

    Thank you
    Done!

    -Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

  9. Likes Beaker2135 liked this post
  10. #119
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've just transferred ownership of my dongle,over can you verify my account. I put my username in the notes when registering. do you need a invoice number or anything?

  11. #120
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj0754 View Post
    I've just transferred ownership of my dongle,over can you verify my account. I put my username in the notes when registering. do you need a invoice number or anything?
    Nope, nothing else needed -- you're now Verified.

    -Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •