Sticky How to get Verified

siLc

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=330192
Wow, yes, you joined a long time before you had a (legitimate) system. ;)

You're Verified now. :thumbs:

-Uwe-

Thanks! HEXv2 is really snappy compared to the old stuff :)

Reactions: Uwe

crisredfi

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
hex7386-015f9d-a19b40-e20615-sikahh-570d
Hi! I added all my information few weeks ago but I'm still not verified. Is there anything missing?
thanks!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hi! I added all my information few weeks ago but I'm still not verified. Is there anything missing?
thanks!
Just addiing something to your profile after the fact does not generate any kind of notification to the administrators.

Now I have gone and looked at your profile and see that you have added a serial number -- from a clone interface. :rolleyes:

-Uwe-

PuddyTat

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=320492
Registered my Hex-Net last night but see no 'New Post' section yet. Am I missing anything? And better not be a clone or ilexa.co.uk are getting a stern call... :D

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Registered my Hex-Net last night but see no 'New Post' section yet. Am I missing anything? And better not be a clone or ilexa.co.uk are getting a stern call... :D
I've known Derek @ Ilexa for a very long time. I promise you, he does not sell clones! :)

What you're missing is that there's no automation between the act of registering and the forum, and it's simply not feasible to manually check every registration that comes in against a list of forum members who might be eligible to verified as a result of the registration. So you have to ping us here, which you've done, and presto, you're Verified.

-Uwe-

PuddyTat

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=320492
Never expected it to be a clone and ty for the verification!

Now, to upload the Scan and try get help with my faults... :(

Mika_M

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=183725
I recently bought a new HEX-V2 interface from local dealer here in Finland (ALT-Control Oy). I am already verified user, because of my previously registered interface (HEX-CAN). As I got my new V2, I sold that HEX-CAN to another enthusiast and I have registered my new interface. Is there anything else I should do? Will you update my info, removing old interface and adding new?

BTW, on your list of distributors the link for ALT-Control is broken, their shop can be found at http://vcds.tech/ (it used to be turbotec.com but not anymore).

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I recently bought a new HEX-V2 interface from local dealer here in Finland (ALT-Control Oy). I am already verified user, because of my previously registered interface (HEX-CAN). As I got my new V2, I sold that HEX-CAN to another enthusiast and I have registered my new interface. Is there anything else I should do? Will you update my info, removing old interface and adding new?
Done.

BTW, on your list of distributors the link for ALT-Control is broken, their shop can be found at http://vcds.tech/ (it used to be turbotec.com but not anymore).
Fixed that too, thanks! Of course it would have been nice for the distributor to tell us that they had moved their site, right? ;)

-Uwe-

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hi Uwe ,my HEX-USB+CAN comes from Hex Diagnostics ...https://www.hexdiagnostics.co.za/
please let me know
Paul
Correct. That means you're in category 2) of the first post in this thread:

2) You bought your VCDS system from one of our resellers and you haven't registered the product with Ross-Tech yet. In that case you are not in our customer records, and can't get verified until after you do register.
  • If you have one of our older interfaces (anything other than a HEX-NET or HEX-V2) then please fill out this form -- it's free! Also, please put "Please check my forum status" in the 'Notes or Special Instructions' field of the form.

-Uwe-

audivwauto1

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=260881
Hi Uwe ,is all my docs submitted correctly ?
Paul

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

lesego

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
Unregistered VCDS-Lite
Hi my name is lesego im very new here.i have a problem.i have just registered on ross tech.com for i bought the the cable but it says its not registered still

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hi my name is lesego im very new here.i have a problem.i have just registered on ross tech.com for i bought the the cable but it says its not registered still
In what way did you register "on ross tech.com"? The only thing I can find anywhere is your forum registration, and the serial number you provided is from an un-registered VCDS-Lite.

-Uwe-

cristian

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=338090
registration information

Hello everyone and I'm new to the forum, my name is Cristian I bought a vag hex v2, I'm trying in every way to do the recording but without result.
It always gives me error

3 ping (s) lost
server connection lost
outgoing TCP port 11000
test result: fail

I already tried with three routers on 3 different phone lines to open the doors but nothing to do.
how can I do?
thank you

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hello everyone and I'm new to the forum, my name is Cristian I bought a vag hex v2, I'm trying in every way to do the recording but without result.
It always gives me error

3 ping (s) lost
server connection lost
outgoing TCP port 11000
test result: fail

I already tried with three routers on 3 different phone lines to open the doors but nothing to do.
how can I do?
thank you
Server is working; I just checked.

If you've tried different routers and different internet connections, the I would think the problem is with your computer.

Can you open a CMD window and PING VCDS-CLOUD.COM ?

Check the firewall settings. Check the hosts file for anything unusual. If all else fails, try a different computer. You don't have to install VCDS if don't want to, just take VCIConfig.exe and hidapi.dll.

-Uwe-

Anthony91919191

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=334836
Hi I am a new user how do I get permission to reply to posts , thanks

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

cristian

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=338090
Hello thank you I tried to change computers and I managed to do the recording, but in about me verified but without the name of my recording as explained in the video.
thank

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hello thank you I tried to change computers and I managed to do the recording, but in about me verified but without the name of my recording as explained in the video.
thank

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

Back