Sticky How to get Verified

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
HI There Admin, I registered my product and was checked by Linda by email this morning on 16/01/2018 12:46 UK time) but I am not able to post, I have a problem that needs to address ASAP, please can you confirm me thank you very much audivag20

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

Jnaut

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=162882
Hello Uwe , I honestly don’t remember when I purchased my cable hex+can , maybe 5 or 6 years ago ... well I’m having an issue and would like to post but I’m not verified and I’m needing assistance doing this , thanks !

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hello Uwe , I honestly don’t remember when I purchased my cable hex+can , maybe 5 or 6 years ago ... well I’m having an issue and would like to post but I’m not verified and I’m needing assistance doing this , thanks !
Well, you either need to get verified, as explained in the first post of this thread, or you can start a thread with your question in the New User section of the forum here.

-Uwe-

bofus

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=310959
Patience may have been a virtue...the forum now allows me to post.. ignore my previous mutterings..I think

Hi

Just tried to make my first post after lurking for a while..

i have tried following the guidance on the first post of this thread and realised I have used different email addresses for the forum and the registration of the interface.

These addresses are now consistent but I still can't post...can a very nice RossTech person take a look please?

many thanks
Gav

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
These addresses are now consistent but I still can't post...can a very nice RossTech person take a look please?

hyIkMdp.jpg

-Uwe-

bofus

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=310959
:thumbs: :)

autoengineering

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=78603
Hi I forgot to write "Please check my forum status" when I registered my unit can somebody please check that for me now.
Many thanks
Matt

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Can I get verified ? ��
Do you have a registered VCDS system? I cannot find the e-mail you used when you joined the forum in our customer records. You also did not provide a serial number when you joined the forum, and you only provided your first name. So right now, the answer is, "No, we don't have enough information to get you Verified status." Please check the first post of this thread for what's needed.

-Uwe-

lapoltba

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=329703
I think I screwed up my verification..... I registered for the forum before installing/registering my software. I did get a transaction ID, but I don't think I linked my forum ID correctly. Can you look into this for me?

Thanks!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I think I screwed up my verification..... I registered for the forum before installing/registering my software. I did get a transaction ID, but I don't think I linked my forum ID correctly. Can you look into this for me?

Done; Verified. :)

-Uwe-

frariz

Reaction score
Hello, just buying the software is possible to post replies? Thank you

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Hello, just buying the software is possible to post replies? Thank you
You don't buy the software - you buy a lead, which gives a licence to use the software and receive free software updates for as long as you own the lead.

frariz

Reaction score
You don't buy the software - you buy a lead, which gives a licence to use the software and receive free software updates for as long as you own the lead.

I write from Italy, I simply wanted to reply to a thread. Thank you anyway

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Apologies for being pedantic, but we do still offer licenses for VCDS-Lite to use with "dumb" (meaning there's no IP to infringe) generic K-Line interfaces. :)

-Uwe-

Last edited:

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Apologies for being pedantic, but we do still offer licenses for VCDS-Lite to use with "dumb" (meaning there's no IP to infringe) generic K-Line interfaces. :)
I always forget about VCDS-Lite - apologies and humble pie being eaten :thanks:

Reactions: Uwe

siLc

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=330192
I too registered on the forum before I bought a cable. I'm now registered as a customer - can I get verified now? :)

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I too registered on the forum before I bought a cable. I'm now registered as a customer - can I get verified now? :)
Wow, yes, you joined a long time before you had a (legitimate) system. ;)

You're Verified now. :thumbs:

-Uwe-

Back