Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 138 of 138

Thread: How to get Verified

  1. #131
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AshB View Post
    Could you please check my account as i cant start a new post
    Thanks in Advance
    You can now.

    -Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

  2. Likes AshB liked this post
  3. #132
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Uwe,
    I submitted my serial , could you please verify me ...

    Greetings

  4. #133
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HD-Goeby View Post
    Hi Uwe,
    I submitted my serial , could you please verify me ...

    Greetings
    Done!

    -Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

  5. Likes HD-Goeby liked this post
  6. #134
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello.
    I just bought my HEX-V2 and registered on this forum before I registered my VCDS and I think I'm not a verified user. Could you please check and help ?
    Thank you in advance.
    Best regards, Tavi

  7. #135
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavi View Post
    Hello.
    I just bought my HEX-V2 and registered on this forum before I registered my VCDS and I think I'm not a verified user. Could you please check and help ?
    Thank you in advance.
    Best regards, Tavi
    Done!

    -Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

  8. Likes Tavi liked this post
  9. #136
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just filled out the form for the older hex-can interface. Not sure where my certificate is or if I received one(about a 1.5 years ago) included the full serial number. Would like to get verified to make a new post, thank you.

  10. #137
    Benevolent Dictator Uwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    14,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiTTS View Post
    Just filled out the form for the older hex-can interface. Not sure where my certificate is or if I received one(about a 1.5 years ago) included the full serial number. Would like to get verified to make a new post, thank you.
    Done.

    -Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

  11. #138
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Done.

    -Uwe-

  12. Likes Boki Ar liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •