Results 2,711 to 2,713 of 2713

Thread: ... it was funny to me....

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaepernick visits Rikers Island, sparks feud with CO union

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...nion/23305289/
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    So, it was -9 outside when I left the house this morning to climb into my toasty-warm plug-in hybrid. When my finely-tuned posterior hit the sub-zero seat cushion, well let's just say that Houston, we have a problem! The remote outlet switch that I installed to save energy lost its wifi connection on the coldest morning of the season so far, and didn't turn on.

With up to 8cm of snow possible overnight, you can take it to the bank that I have the heater plugged in directly to the extension cord...electric meter and environment be damned.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    So, it was -9 outside when I left the house this morning to climb into my toasty-warm plug-in hybrid. When my finely-tuned posterior hit the sub-zero seat cushion, well let's just say that Houston, we have a problem! The remote outlet switch that I installed to save energy lost its wifi connection on the coldest morning of the season so far, and didn't turn on.

With up to 8cm of snow possible overnight, you can take it to the bank that I have the heater plugged in directly to the extension cord...electric meter and environment be damned.....
    WiFi switch? LOL!

Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.