... it was funny to me....

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
The stupid shit people argue over......?

A person who is self employed should be able to express his freedom or beliefs, just like a couple of pals can do on their cake and can go to the lets be fudge cake pals cake builder right?

A wedding cake is an 'artistic expression' that a baker may deny to a same-sex couple, Calif. judge rules

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...-judge-rules/ar-BBINNml?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
f21592a706b68a5ccea1729f89d0a95a.jpg

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
^^^^ When did you buy a Phaeton, Art?
iSjhVG0.gif

Trade Member

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=271231
old_man_with_cane.gif

Typical youth, thinking that they know everything. ;)

Oh, yes, before I forget. Get off my lawn, kid...and turn that noise that you call music down!!!!! :D

At least you'll not find that guy in the doctors moaning about a bad back!

Da Tow'd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=217062
A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk and if they have avocados, get 6."
A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.
The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"
He replied, "They had avocados."
If you're a woman, I'm sure you're going back to read it again!
Men will get it the first time.

Da Tow'd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=217062
Two nicely dressed ladies happened to start up a conversation during an endless wait in the Los Angeles Airport. The first lady was an arrogant California woman married to a wealthy man. The second was a well-mannered, elderly woman from the South.

When the conversation centered on whether they had any children, the California woman started by saying, "When my first child was born, my husband built a beautiful mansion for me."

The lady from the South commented, "Well, bless your heart."

The first woman continued, "When my second child was born, my husband bought me a beautiful Mercedes-Benz."

Again, the lady from the South commented, "Well, bless your heart."

The first woman continued, "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet."

Yet again, the Southern lady commented, "Well, bless your heart."

The first woman then asked her companion, "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?"

"My husband sent me to Charm School," declared the Southern lady.

"Charm School?" the first woman said, amazed. "Oh, my God! What on earth for?"

The Southern lady responded, "Well for example, instead of saying, 'Who gives a shit?' I learned to say, 'Well, bless your heart'!"

Da Tow'd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=217062
It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 6.6 pounds.

The average man's penis is two times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

Women : will be finished reading this by now.

Men: are still busy checking their thumbs.

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
What benefit is there to doping for Olympic CURLING athletes? :facepalm: Can you even call curlers athletes????? :confused:

https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-russian-curling-medalist-fails-doping-test-pyeongchang-153546857.html

Reports: Russian curling medalist suspected of failing doping test in PyeongChang

Jason Owens
Yahoo Sports
Feb 18, 2018, 10:35 AM

A Russian curler is suspected to have tested positive for a banned substance at the PyeongChang Olympics, according to multiple reports.

Alexander Krushelnitsky, a bronze medalist with his wife in mixed doubles curling, was first reported to have initially tested positive for meldonium by the Russian publication Sport Express early Sunday.

Reuters reports that a source confirmed with them that Krushelnitsky is indeed expected to have tested positive for the banned substance that increases blood flow in athletes. He has yet to have his B sample tested, which would provide official confirmation of a violation, Reuters reports.

The report is a blow to the Russian delegation and its Olympic athletes after the country was officially banned from the PyeongChang Games for a sophisticated doping scandal during the 2014 Sochi Games. Russians competing in the Winter Games are doing so under the banner Olympic Athletes from Russia, rather that the Russian flag.

Russian officials are scheduled to meet with anti-doping officers in PyeongChang, according to Reuters. Krushelnitsky did not respond to a Reuters request for comment while a spokesman for a Russian delegation declined to comment.

The International Olympic Committee acknowledged the case but declined to go into detail with Reuters.

Back