Request : Seat Ateca wiring diagram, PLA/S&S/PDC button combo

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
I'm in a process of retrofitting a PLA 2.0 system to our Leon.

I've managed to find a suitable button set from Seat Ateca that has PLA / S&S / PDC buttons on it.

I'm now requesting a wiring diagram for this if someone has it. I just need to verify which pin is the PLA activation pin. My guess is pin 4 on T10 connector but I need confimation for it :D

Appreciate all the help in advance.

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
The WD can be downloaded from erWin for the small cost of a 1 hour subscription.

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
Yep, I know. 7 euros for 1 hour. But as I only need the one pin confirmation, I would guess that can be found here as well. There are people who have done this same retrofit :)

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
Well, I did download the Ateca diagrams from Erwin yesterday but I have to say that I'm not any wiser at the moment :) Have to say that these diagrams are not that clear on their own, I need to compare the diagrams to ones in Golf / Audi to find out which PLA module pins are the right ones and the try to decipher from the Ateca diagrams that which pins from the button component go there.

toncsa

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=333251
what the PLA / S&S?

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
PLA = parklenkassistant, parking manouvre assistant
S&S = Start & Stop

siLc

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=330192
Been meaning to ask why not PLA 3.0 as it seems to be present in other MQB platform cars?

Anyway on the Golf 7's right button block the PLA button is on pin T10/4. Don't know if Ateca is the same but you can confirm it with a multimeter's DC setting. Try to make up a probe wire to connect to pin4, IGN on and while holding the button, measure the voltage - you should see 12v and naturally zero if the button is not held.

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
Actually this problem was solved some time ago already :) sorry for not updating here.

Wasn’t the same pin as with golf. The activation of PLA is the same pin what is used to activate drive mode on FR/Cupra models. I have Style so no drive mode. Was easy eventually.

And yes. Updated eventually to newer PLA3.0 module. 5QA which does automatic maneuvre braking as well.

Back