Security Code

Dr.Kay

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=324274
Hi Guys,

I need to change the coding of a VW Passat ACC radar sensor with part number 3C0907567
Currently in adaptations channel 2 is locked, to change it I need a security code. please help.

P.S.: I tried the recommended security code 21056 (VCDS says it is for channel 1-8, it is accepted but it is for sure not for channel 2).
Regards,
Dr. Kay

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
This doesn't really belong in Product Support. Is this another ACC retrofit you're doing?

-Uwe-

Dr.Kay

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=324274
Hi Uwe,

Sorry, I realized that late.
It is not a retrofit. It already exists on my wife's passat, but the coding is locked in the adaptation channel 2, and cannot be enabled without a security code.

golfi_vend

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=195131
This module should be covered under label file. Unless redirection isn't working correctly.

Please post auto-scan.

Dr.Kay

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=324274
This module should be covered under label file. Unless redirection isn't working correctly.

Please post auto-scan.

Redirection works and the module is covered by label but the security code recommended is not for channel 2 (lock/unlock coding). I desperately need that code.
Sorry for the delayed reply. I am down with a nasty flu :S

Dr.Kay

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=324274
Hi all, just to conclude the thread. I figured it out myself after a painful day.
21056 is the security access code, however to set the adaptation channel from 1 (locked) to 0 (unlocked = coding is allowed), one cannot enter 0. It gets rejected exactly as if the security code doesnt cover this adaptation channel. Input 201 will set the channel from 1 to 0, and then life is good again :)

The label just mentioned 0 and 1, perhaps an update of the label would help fellow users.

Reactions: Uwe
Back