Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: Advice on weaponry

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife put one of these on the rear window of her pickup this morning.....

2. Likes NZDubNurd, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    I'd be happy to get a 3" group at NINE meters:
    This is probably all known to you, but I learnt a lot from this video. Getting a good both hands grip on the pistol (tactical stance instead of the 'olympic shooter') and working on trigger pulls makes sure the barrel still points to the target at the moment of the shot.

You have your grouping to the left.

I personally have only airsoft guns (no civilian firearms permitted in Hungary, unless for special reasons or being a hunter/police/army officer, carry is even more restricted etc.), but I can clearly see where this video is going: When I'm doing dry-fire drills with my M9 replica I clearly suck at double action trigger pulls, yawing to the right when the trigger goes off. Inidicating that my trigger finger placement is poor. I was taught(=forced) to be right handed in the kindergarten, but since I'm a born lefty, pistol firing with the left hand somehow goes better (I never thought the Beretta would be so lefty friendly) . Or maybe my right hand is a lot better for a supporting hand.

But again, hope you won't think I'm a smartass telling shit with no actual real gun experience
    'VAG... Turning owners into mechanics for over 50 years.'

'96 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.6 ABC
    '09 Skoda Octavia Combi 4x4 1.8 TSI CDAA

4. Likes Uwe, vreihen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lock and load! The New Yorkistan State Police just issued a civil emergency alert for these two Tennessee fugitives sighted in a neighboring town today...possibly armed and dangerous. My wife saw a state police chopper overhead a little while ago, and we live off of the secondary road that leads directly where they were spotted:

https://www.nyspnews.com/article_dis...ticle_id=57746

Doors secured, Blizzard's electronic doggy door disabled, paperweights out of the safe and on standby.....

Post Thanks / Like
    "Chicken and Gravy" under siege, day 2

MONTGOMERY, NY (RTNN) - In what is being described as the second-largest manhunt in New Yorkistan State Police history, at least a half dozen patrol cars have been taken off of highway speed trap duty and assigned to the manhunt for two fugitives from Tennessee wanted for kidnapping and attempted murder.

Tennessee police report that these clowns actually shot someone in their state last Tuesday, before fleeing the south and winding up in the booming metropolis of Pine Bush, NY, which borders "Chicken and Gravy" and is known throughout the world as the place where UFOs are frequently sighted.

According to the owners of several donut shops in the area, the extra police presence has not had an impact on the region's donut supply as of today. Dunkin Donuts in Maybrook is reporting a shortage on Boston Kreme filling, though.

In a press release this morning, NYSP F-Troop Spokesperson Trooper Barney Fife said that Tennessee Fugitives Jarret Cole Heitmann and Makayla Danielle Stilwell were last sighted at the Wal-Mart in Matamoras, Pennsylvania on Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 7:30am. All police agencies in the immediate area have been made aware of the sighting and the investigation is continuing.

Local media is reporting that the suspects forced their way into a home early Saturday morning, stealing at least one firearm and roughing up the homeowner bad enough to be admitted to an area hospital.

A local resident who wished to remain anonymous praised Governor Andrew No-no's NY-SAFE act for stopping these fugitives from purchasing ammunition in New Yorkistan, and forcing them to travel the 20 miles to Pennsylvania where the sporting goods clerks at Wal-Mart are not required to verify photo identification with every ammunition sale. Hopefully, New Yorkistan's high taxes will drive the fugitives deeper into the Pennsyltucky woodlands in Pike County, where the Pennsylvania State Police have plenty of recent experience hunting a madman who killed a trooper a few years ago.

Despite the obvious evidence that the suspects have fled New Yorkistan, State Police will continue their search until the overtime pay budget is exhausted.

Residents of "Chicken and Gravy" have been instructed to stay indoors under lockdown until further notice, and to report any suspicious activities to the nearest F-Troop barracks.

(*) "Chicken and Gravy" is the nickname given to our lovely Town of Montgomery by a friend of Jack and myself, because it is a working-class town that doesn't even rate a Starbucks.

7. Likes Uwe liked this post