Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 Audi Q7 TDI TPMS Either fix or disable

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok i'll try deflating all 4 tires totally and bring them back to correct pressure, see if that changes anything
    Is the R96 No basic setting code relevant at all here? What basic settings are there for that antenna?

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another FYI I found ..............

If you can access the sensors and read them with an external antenna, this is always a good idea to check ID and broadcast.

In addition for sensors with weak batteries:

I have seen you get a few extra years out by taping a piece of copper wire on sensor and rim doing one loop around rim so it broadens range of the broadcast.

Basically a large antenna just like when a remote is with weak battery and guys put under chin to make their skull into a linear of sorts & to make the clicker work again for a further range.

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

4. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tried deflating one tire and putting back to 44psi as per B pillar label, nothing.
    Mounted a wheel with a tire with another 433mhz sensor, set change wheels in MMI and still can't pick up a signal from any wheel.
    Might try to tackle this from another angle, my buddy has access to a scanner that can wake up and/or see if an individual wheel sensor transmits something.
    I think this will point the direction of the investigation.

6. Likes Uwe liked this post