Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2009 Audi Q7 TDI TPMS Either fix or disable

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Antenna is from porsche, beru 433mhz same size, layout part number differs but its because its a porsche one.
    Pn on it is 997.606.101.00

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well you may have the wrong one .........they are specific.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Took apart the original antenna, well water has had its work in it, circuit board components "brushed" off. So i know the original culprit is the antenna. Now i will try one with the correct part number but this is ridiculous...

4. Likes Dana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have an actual Basic Setting or Adaptation contribution to the No or Incorrect Basic Setting / Adaptation (I don't think those functions are supported at all in the 65 type) but the incorrect antenna

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/01833

.. sounds like a great place to start. The original defective one couldn't have been helping the cause and the used (non VW/Audi) part prob isn't compatible.

If that's a LIN antenna like the 4F A6 and 8E/8H A4 make sure it is mounted (facing) the proper direction when the replacement is installed. I'm not sure about the Q7 but the sedans has TSBs and the German word for front should be written on the forwards facing side.

6. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah the antenna is facing forwards and there is a holder that places it in one possible position only. Sourcing one this week and let's see what will happen.

8. Likes Dana, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So lets stop rolling diagnostic dice with compounded FOD for parts and water ingress?

Only hand these out to customers that want free answers I do....

Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Pictures............

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boys this mystery is finally resolved. With all the talk around the antenna and part number i took the original one apart and guess what it took in salt water and it screwed up the circuit board so bad that components were blowing away, literally.
    So knowing this is my culprit, i ordered up another antenna with the exact part number this time, came off a '13 Panamera this time but part number exactly matching. Put it on, cleared faults, selected "change wheels" in MMI and voilą pressures and sensors learned.
    This also meant the Pressure monitoring reader was correct in identifying that the sensors on each wheel were transmitting.

Thanks to all that helped 😁🍾

12. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 03-18-2018 at 10:38 AM.