Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Etka parts catalogue, any way to get it?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Etka parts catalogue, any way to get it?

any reliable links to download etka ?,thanks

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup......

A subscription can be made at Lexcom directly or in your case the easiest and cheapest is www.partslink24.com

LexCom Informationssysteme GmbH

http://www.lexcom.de/home/index.html
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

3. Likes Eric, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrqcars View Post
    any reliable links to download etka ?,thanks
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and you can still get Etka on actual microfiche too, like I have as an old timer!
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

etka

Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Yup......

A subscription can be made at Lexcom directly or in your case the easiest and cheapest is www.partslink24.com

LexCom Informationssysteme GmbH

http://www.lexcom.de/home/index.html
    wow ,thanks, but its £21 a monthly I am a one man band and will only use it to assist with parts ordering,i had the citroen and peugeot versions which were handy when I repaired only those cars and it was free from the manufacturer direct .To be honest it saved a lot of their parts guys time as I just ordered part numbers rather than trying to get a very nice Indian man to understand Scottish over the telephone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrqcars View Post
    wow ,thanks, but its £21 a monthly I am a one man band and will only use it to assist with parts ordering
    Any other ETKA is a rip-off hacked copy, so do not go within a million miles of them (who knows what malware may have been added???).

Sadly this is how VAG choose to restrict access to ETKA.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're ordering enough parts, some parts suppliers may even subsidize your PL24 access or offer a similar platform. For a business, 20 EUR/month (net) shouldn't really be worth arguing about and if that is not in your price range - don't get me wrong - you're probably in the wrong business. Asking for pirated copies of ETKA certainly is not the way to go! That said, PL24 provides access to way more brands - so it's not just a VAG catalog, which makes it in my eyes even less worth arguing.
    Sebastian @ Ross-Tech.com // VCDS Rookie since 2003

»Nichts erweitert das eigene Wissen mehr,
    als die Meinung eines Andersdenkenden.«

9. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Uwe, Robski liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That /\ .........and unlike the hacked Etka versions with possible malware, the PartsLink24 version, will actually highlight the correct part for the respective VIN number you input.

11. Likes Uwe, PetrolDave liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://ifinterface.com/prog/car/cp2/inprog.php

I found this link a while back. Cross-referencing parts, VIN search and stuff like that is all unavailable unless you subscribe, but for enthusiasts I'd think its enough.
    Current:
    2018 Tiguan AD Highline 2.0 BiTDI 240hp > Stage 1+ 328hp
    2016 Polo 6C Highline 1.0 TSI 105hp

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try...

http://www.oemepc.com/

Uwe, remove this if you feel it's inappropriate.