Thread: ME7.5 HEX-V2 communication issues

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

ME7.5 HEX-V2 communication issues

Hello,
    I have some problems with hex-v2 and ECU ME7.5 units. Today I tried read ECU on Audi A3 and it was impossible, other units(03,08,17,...) works OK. I tested it with VCP and comm with ECU works fine. On others cars with k-line ECU I have sometimes problem with comm. synchro and must tried twice or more for proper communication. With hex-can I didnīt have this issues
    MK60EC1 coding solution without online SVM

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you still have the older HEX-USB+CAN interface to use on the same PC and car type as a comparison? If so please try to run a complete Auto-Scan with each interface and post them here or send via email.

Also, can you confirm that was a (8L) A3 which uses K-line (like a Mk4 based Golf)?

3. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it's Audi A3 8L and other Mk4 based models. Test with hex-can and hex-v2 will be posible make next week. I send you email with some printscreens which I made yesterday
    MK60EC1 coding solution without online SVM

5. Likes Dana, Sebastian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the screen shots. That VCDS VAG # is a mess and baud rate appears to be off. I think Eric will be in the office on Monday so I'll make sure he is aware of this.

In the meanwhile, V2 and HEX-USB+CAN scans on a similar vehicle would be excellent if you have time next week.

Best,
    Dana

7. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Albert,

Although your HEX-V2 was up to date, CB 4409 is our Release version. I bumped that interface up to the Beta channel meaning the next time you check for interface updates using VCIConfig it should locate this:

CB to update from 4409 to 4411

We would like you to try with the latest CB (4411) to make sure the results are consistent. Either way, the scans will be helpful when/if you have time.

Best,
    Dana