Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2008 Touareg 7L no response from Key

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have the WD, found three splices. in the tsb the wire looks to be pink?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    /\ my ? is from post 27

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    IDK and I don't care because I use the WD pin for pin location to verify because colors can be wrong in WD sometimes!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    opened up kessy, no water damage to my eyes. https://imgur.com/a/Kmjeb

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have looked at the wiring diagram and pulled a bunch of relays in an effort to stop n360 from operating with no success, dose anyone know what fuse or relay can stop n360? i know the three wires going to n360 come from the kessy, and the kessy is power by the j519.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    not trying to defeat the n360, just to find where the hell it starts from

Post Thanks / Like
    1 Fault Found:
    00288 - Steering Column Lock Actuator (N360)
    008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent
    Replace N360 or overlay pin for pin if 0x05 and 0x09 are in order and tracks have the ability to carry current.
    Authenticate the diagnostic stack for N360 status using variable resistor to test in blocks of Kessy.

Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    n360 was replaced 02/17 by previous owner, still same issue. quote from jack "Authenticate the diagnostic stack for N360 status using variable resistor to test in blocks of Kessy" where do i find this info? the only thing i find off is the volts pin #1 at n360, it is about 10.8 with key off and dips down to 10.2 when you insert the key.

Post Thanks / Like
    You either need to compare it to another vehicle or do what I say and create your own test path if the RTFB has no information.

You should be familiar with the aforementioned tools in my last post and how to implement them no?

If not you better start.........
    Above Magic!