Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audio Issue

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Audio Issue

Afternoon all,
    I was wondering if you can help me or point me in the correct direction if possible,

I have a Volkswagen Scirocco 2010 with dynaudio fitted from factory. I had a front end crash passenger side a few months back and ever since then I have had sound quality issue with my incar audio, there is a lot of base coming thought the speaker's even with the base down on the equaliser I still have base coming thought the speaker's but with the equaliser in the middle its so bad that it makes the interior mirror shake and the wing mirrors, I can even feel the vibrations in my seat with bass equaliser turned down.

Since the crash I have had a new amp fitted from Volkswagen themselves and I have also had a new headunit, Volkswagen have stated there are no faults found on there diagnostic system how ever there is 100% a fault there as the bass is just over powering it doesn't sound like it should, where its thumps it sounds like it thumps and then the thump looses its thump and sends vibrations thought the speakers its really difficult to explain the issue. I would really really appreciate advise and if you could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your help in advance

Lewis Massey

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Please post an Auto-Scan so people can see what's installed in this car and how it's configured.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Audio issue

Good Morning,

I was wondering if you can help me or point me in the correct direction if possible,

I have a Volkswagen Scirocco 2010 with dynaudio fitted from factory. I had a front end crash passenger side a few months back and ever since then I have had sound quality issue with my incar audio, there is a lot of low frequency bass coming thought the speaker's even with the base down on the equaliser I still have base coming thought the speaker's but with the equaliser in the middle its so bad that it makes the interior mirror shake and the wing mirrors, I can even feel the vibrations in my seat with bass equaliser turned down.

Since the crash I have had a new amp fitted from Volkswagen themselves and I have also had a new headunit, Volkswagen have stated there are no faults found on there diagnostic system how ever there is 100% a fault there as the bass is just over powering it doesn't sound like it should, where its thumps it sounds like it thumps and then the thump looses its thump and sends vibrations thought the speakers its really difficult to explain the issue. I would really really appreciate advise and if you could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Threads merged.

Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Please post an Auto-Scan so people can see what's installed in this car and how it's configured.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    You didnt accidentally switch a tweeter with a low-freq speaker as far as the wiring goes? I don’t know the extent of the damage and if anything was rewired...

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tommy,

Nothing was rewired, I just had a new front bumper on the car the only fault code that come up on the vagcom is *control module for cellular telephone - open circuit*
    What that course the issue Iím facing with the low bass do you think thank you

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterTommy View Post
    You didnt accidentally switch a tweeter with a low-freq speaker as far as the wiring goes? I don’t know the extent of the damage and if anything was rewired...
    Hi Tommy,

Nothing was rewired, I just had a new front bumper on the car the only fault code that come up on the vagcom is *control module for cellular telephone - open circuit*
    What that course the issue I’m facing with the low bass do you think thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    what about that autoscan?

9. Likes Uwe liked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iichel View Post
    what about that autoscan?
    hi, I don't have my own access to VCDS however I have been to somebody who looked into that and they said its all fine Eg coding is correct and amp has enough power could if be a firmware issue do you think ?

thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmassey View Post
    hi, I don't have my own access to VCDS however I have been to somebody who looked into that and they said its all fine
    This is a forum for VCDS owners, so we're going to need a VCDS Auto-Scan to be able to help you.

12. Likes Uwe liked this post