Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hex v2

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah all of my old VW Vortex threads are dead links due to photobucket. I figure Google is in all of my business (regardless of the settings I choose) on my Android devices so I let Google Photos update/back-up all cell screen shots and photos automatically. Their photo-linking urls aren't too bad and it is easy enough to upload from PCs.

We really do need the plain text scan though. That'll tell us if your car has a PQ35 BCM -or- the older module configuration where 09 and 46 were entirely separate.

2. Likes PetrolDave, Eric, Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    right lads I went to your choice off picture posting web site and here is what I got after I uploaded my autoscan ( https://imgur.com/upload ) so I hope it is there as I followed what the site said , I tried it myself and there is nothing there so I tried to upload again but it keeps saying uploader failed , so me thinks I need to find another picture hosting site could you recommend any others please thanks
    Last edited by ch1z64; 11-09-2017 at 04:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ch1z64 View Post
    right lads I went to your choice off picture posting web site and here is what I got after I uploaded my autoscan ( https://imgur.com/upload ) so I hope it is there as I followed what the site said , I tried it myself and there is nothing there so I tried to upload again but it keeps saying uploader failed , so me thinks I need to find another picture hosting site could you recommend any others please thanks
    Uhm.. An Auto-Scan is text, not a picture. I'm not surprised that imgur.com does not handle text gracefully.

-Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think Dana has answered my question about why i couldn't get into mod 46 even though i have it listed as i have the ( PQ35 BCM ) in my car which i gather integrates both into Mod 9 . But i am still getting the fault in Module 22 , i will hope fully be able to upload the auto -scan later today at some point