Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie. T5 aircon issue

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have checked all the fuses and the gas level is correct with no leak.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last owner told me it worked fine until the traction control light came on the dash. I code read it came up with a pressure sensor fault. Changed that light when straight out. Cleared codes still nothing. Had the gas levels checked all ok. Nothing at all happens when you press the ac button appart from the light comes on

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Dan,

What's with the silly pictures of an Auto-Scan? Use the [COPY] button on the screen and then Paste the results in here.

Oh, and posting links from Photobucket, the company that basically broke the internet earlier this year, is strongly discouraged.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ok sorry it’s been a long time since I have been on a forum that you have to use a photo service to post pictures I used to use photobucket then. The pc I use for vag com is difficult to connect to the internet this is why I took pictures on my phone I will have to try again