Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leak in Air Intake with Lean at Idle and EVAP

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is indicative of an LDP failure direct to intake from PSI generated or EVAP N80 remaining open during fuel up and a gravity or siphon effect takes place pooling fuel within the intake & which results in the symptoms as you aforementioned.

Before fill up ..........crimp off the N80 and LDP lines and see if it doesn't happen when you fire the POS up.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions LLC
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes T10 liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jack, thanks a lot for a prompt reply.

LDP was changed recently so does EVAP N80 valve with all the lines. Is there anything else left between the LDP and N80 in the middle of EVAP lines to cause this craziness?

Siphon effect - how this beauty can be get rid off?

As for the crimpping the lines - if problem does not happen in such case, it still can mean failing parts, LDP or N80?

Just to make sure we are on the same page and I am not lost in terms:

LDP - 8K0906253J (https://c1552172.ssl.cf0.rackcdn.com/842459_x800.jpg)
    N80 - 06H133781CK (https://c1552172.ssl.cf0.rackcdn.com/839477_x800.jpg)

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    As for the crimpping the lines - if problem does not happen in such case, it still can mean failing parts, LDP or N80?
    Affirmative............
    Will have to check etka when I get time but call dealer.......since you omitted VIN!
    Certified Master Trained ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts

www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jack - these were the parts changed by the Audi dealer, OEM. Listed them to make sure that abbreviations are spot on. Audi suggests to rip off fuel tank to have a look at fuel lines, which I am not 100% certain to do just for a look around, without any further arguments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jack - these were the parts changed by the Audi dealer, OEM. Listed them to make sure that abbreviations are spot on. Audi suggests to rip off fuel tank to have a look at fuel lines, which I am not 100% certain to do just for a look around, without any further arguments.

NO VIN? no soup............

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    If only it changes anything - WAUGFBFR9EA055267. It wasn't mandatory, but a video was nice one

Post Thanks / Like
    If only it changes anything - WAUGFBFR9EA055267. It wasn't mandatory, but a video was nice one
    I'm busy now please call dealer.........

Post Thanks / Like
    You could say I am disappointed!

You just made my ignore list!

4 Pyramids!

Vehicle Identification No. WAUGFBFR9EA055267
    Model Audi A5 Coupe
    Quattro 2.0
    A5CO
    Date of production 03.03.2014
    Year 2014
    Sales type 8T35G9
    Engine Code CAED
    Transmission Code NSP
    Axle drive 6S
    Equipment FZ
    Roof color A2
    Exterior color / Paint Code A2 / Y9B

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    You could say I am disappointed!

You just made my ignore list!
    What am I missing here that made you disappointed, Jack?

-Uwe-
    Ceterum censeo, delenda est Daesh.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to clarify - I was NOT ASKING whether part numbers are correct - I listed them to point out which were changed already. With that said, directing to call the dealer doesn't make sense and you listed what was already in the first post of PR.