Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Missing coding information 2017 Tiguan AD1

  1. #11
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will when i get back home, although i can say there are also some adaptation channels regarding the availability of memory seats in the infotainment unit that have to be set up correctly. Will post the coding for the seat controllers and a channel map of my 5F unit later today.

  2. #12
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Driver side:

    Address 36: Seat Mem. Drvr (J810) Labels:* None
    Part No SW: 5Q0 959 760 B HW: 5Q0 959 760 B
    Component: Sitzmemory H08 0022
    Serial number: Y0006QGM20144
    Coding: 001000020000150001C281808181000000008181000000F400
    Shop #: WSC 01357 011 00200
    ASAM Dataset: EV_SeatMemorDriveSide 002021
    ROD: EV_SeatMemorDriveSide_VW37.rod
    VCID: 3C34F99DB7CB32CAA01-8068

    No fault code found.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    Passenger side:

    Address 06: Seat Mem. Pass (J521) Labels:* None
    Part No SW: 5Q0 959 760 B HW: 5Q0 959 760 B
    Component: Sitzmemory H08 0022
    Serial number: Y0006QGM20164
    Coding: 001000020000150081C281808181000000008181000000F400
    Shop #: WSC 01357 011 00200
    ASAM Dataset: EV_SeatMemorPasseSide 002022
    ROD: EV_SeatMemorPasseSide_VW37.rod
    VCID: 3C34F99DB7CB32CAA01-8068

    No fault code found.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    Admap of the channels relevant to seat memory functions in unit 5F:

    ENG122227-ENG117556-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration,activated ,60
    ENG122227-ENG117560-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_after_disclaimer,n ot activated ,60
    ENG122227-ENG117557-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_clamp_15_off,not activated ,60
    ENG122227-ENG117558-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_over_threshold_hig h,activated ,60
    ENG122227-ENG117559-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_standstill,not activated ,60

    ENG122229-ENG117722-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-driver_seat_0x10,activated ,64
    ENG122229-ENG117723-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-driver_seat_0x10_msg_bus,Comfort data bus ,64 (Make sure its set on the correct bus type)

    ENG122229-ENG117752-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-Passenger_Seat_0x20,not activated ,64 (Not really sure why this one isnt activated. I'll try that later and see what it does)
    ENG122229-ENG117753-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-Passenger_Seat_0x20_msg_bus,Comfort data bus ,64 (again, must be the correct bus type)

    I vaguely remember adjusting these last 4 channels earlier, unfortunately didnt do an admap first. I'll fiddle around with them later on and see if any of these have any influence on the seat menu option.

  3. #13
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tommy/TBAx: Not sure if it helps, but here is an admap from a local 2017 Tiggy (RoW) with driver-side memory seat only
    Code:
    ;SW:5Q0-959-760-B   HW:5Q0-959-760-B ---  Seat Mem. Drvr		
    ;Component:Sitzmemory    H08 0021	 Coding:0014000000000500018281808181000000008181000000F400	
    ;EV_SeatMemorDriveSide	2021	EV_SeatMemorDriveSide_VW37.rod
    ;Thursday	16	March
    ;VCDS Version: Beta 17.2.4 (x64)  Data version: 20170220 DS267.3		
    ;VCID: 3C34F198B72A0FA047-8068		
    		
    Adaptation Channel Description 	Setting 	
    IDE06869-installation position	Memory seat driver side 	
    ENG123066-vehicle_velocity_monitoring	active 	
    		
    		
    Elapsed Time: 00:00
    And the 5F channels are:

    Code:
    ENG122227-ENG117556-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration	activated 
    ENG122227-ENG117560-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_after_disclaimer	not activated 
    ENG122227-ENG117557-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_clamp_15_off	not activated 
    ENG122227-ENG117558-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_over_threshold_high	activated 
    ENG122227-ENG117559-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_standstill	not activated 
    
    ENG122229-ENG117722-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-driver_seat_0x10	activated 
    ENG122229-ENG117723-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-driver_seat_0x10_msg_bus	Comfort data bus 
    
    ENG122229-ENG117752-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-Passenger_Seat_0x20 	not activated 
    ENG122229-ENG117753-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-Passenger_Seat_0x20_msg_bus	Comfort data bus

    And the code-string comparison for hex36 module is:

    Code:
    Name	Aussie Tiggy		Master Tommy	
    Byte	Hex	Binary	       Hex	Binary
    0	00	00000000	00	00000000
    1	14	00010100	10	00010000
    2	00	00000000	00	00000000
    3	00	00000000	02	00000010
    4	00	00000000	00	00000000
    5	00	00000000	00	00000000
    6	05	00000101	15	00010101
    7	00	00000000	00	00000000
    8	01	00000001	81	10000001
    9	82	10000010	C2	11000010
    10	81	10000001	81	10000001
    11	80	10000000	80	10000000
    12	81	10000001	81	10000001
    13	81	10000001	81	10000001
    14	00	00000000	00	00000000
    15	00	00000000	00	00000000
    16	00	00000000	00	00000000
    17	00	00000000	00	00000000
    18	81	10000001	81	10000001
    19	81	10000001	81	10000001
    20	00	00000000	00	00000000
    21	00	00000000	00	00000000
    22	00	00000000	00	00000000
    23	F4	11110100	F4	11110100
    24	00	00000000	00	00000000
    Don
    Last edited by DV52; 11-06-2017 at 08:03 PM.
    VW Golf MkVII (103TSI) my13

  4. #14
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DV52 View Post
    Tommy/TBAx: Not sure if it helps, but here is an admap from a local 2017 Tiggy (RoW) with driver-side memory seat only
    Code:
    ;SW:5Q0-959-760-B   HW:5Q0-959-760-B ---  Seat Mem. Drvr		
    ;Component:Sitzmemory    H08 0021	 Coding:0014000000000500018281808181000000008181000000F400	
    ;EV_SeatMemorDriveSide	2021	EV_SeatMemorDriveSide_VW37.rod
    ;Thursday	16	March
    ;VCDS Version: Beta 17.2.4 (x64)  Data version: 20170220 DS267.3		
    ;VCID: 3C34F198B72A0FA047-8068		
    		
    Adaptation Channel Description 	Setting 	
    IDE06869-installation position	Memory seat driver side 	
    ENG123066-vehicle_velocity_monitoring	active 	
    		
    		
    Elapsed Time: 00:00
    And the 5F channels are:

    Code:
    ENG122227-ENG117556-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration	activated 
    ENG122227-ENG117560-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_after_disclaimer	not activated 
    ENG122227-ENG117557-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_clamp_15_off	not activated 
    ENG122227-ENG117558-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_over_threshold_high	activated 
    ENG122227-ENG117559-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_standstill	not activated 
    
    ENG122229-ENG117722-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-driver_seat_0x10	activated 
    ENG122229-ENG117723-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-driver_seat_0x10_msg_bus	Comfort data bus 
    
    ENG122229-ENG117752-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-Passenger_Seat_0x20 	not activated 
    ENG122229-ENG117753-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-Passenger_Seat_0x20_msg_bus	Comfort data bus

    And the code-string comparison for hex36 module is:

    Code:
    Name	Aussie Tiggy		Master Tommy	
    Byte	Hex	Binary	       Hex	Binary
    0	00	00000000	00	00000000
    1	14	00010100	10	00010000
    2	00	00000000	00	00000000
    3	00	00000000	02	00000010
    4	00	00000000	00	00000000
    5	00	00000000	00	00000000
    6	05	00000101	15	00010101
    7	00	00000000	00	00000000
    8	01	00000001	81	10000001
    9	82	10000010	C2	11000010
    10	81	10000001	81	10000001
    11	80	10000000	80	10000000
    12	81	10000001	81	10000001
    13	81	10000001	81	10000001
    14	00	00000000	00	00000000
    15	00	00000000	00	00000000
    16	00	00000000	00	00000000
    17	00	00000000	00	00000000
    18	81	10000001	81	10000001
    19	81	10000001	81	10000001
    20	00	00000000	00	00000000
    21	00	00000000	00	00000000
    22	00	00000000	00	00000000
    23	F4	11110100	F4	11110100
    24	00	00000000	00	00000000
    Don
    Hey Don,

    Thanks for the info!

    So the adaptation channels in the 5F unit seem to be enabled by default.

    The reason my coding is different:

    (Note that easy access is not enabled by default and also not configurable by the user, it is described as a function in the manual though)

    Byte 3 enabled bit 1 (easy acces active), changes byte 3 hex value from 00 to 02
    Byte 6 enabled bit 4 (easy entry passenger over driverMMI), changes byte 6 hex value from 05 to 15
    Byte 9 enabled bit 6 (easy entry front over MMI), changes byte 9 hex value from 82 to C2

    Stay tuned for some trial and error regarding those adaptation channels

  5. #15
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Allright, so for this to work, you definately need to enable the correct adaptation channels in the 5F unit.

    ENG122227-ENG117556-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration,activated ,60
    ENG122227-ENG117560-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_after_disclaimer,n ot activated ,60
    ENG122227-ENG117557-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_clamp_15_off,not activated ,60
    ENG122227-ENG117558-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_over_threshold_hig h,activated ,60
    ENG122227-ENG117559-Car_Function_Adaptations_Gen2-menu_display_seat_configuration_standstill,not activated ,60

    ENG122229-ENG117722-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-driver_seat_0x10,activated ,64
    ENG122229-ENG117723-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-driver_seat_0x10_msg_bus,Comfort data bus ,64

    If you have an electric passenger seat, turn these on as well:

    ENG122229-ENG117752-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-Passenger_Seat_0x20,activated ,64
    ENG122229-ENG117753-Car_Function_List_BAP_Gen2-Passenger_Seat_0x20_msg_bus,Comfort data bus ,64

  6. Likes Uwe, DV52 liked this post
  7. #16
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    DE
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, Ill check my adaption maps this afternoon and may or may not find something to go after.

    The car has electric seats (with memory for only driver) and the seats menu in the Car settings in the HMI is visible containing only a setting to save position by keyfob.

  8. #17
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    DE
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I found a scan of mine at work (don't ask why) and It appears that my car has vaguely different coding. I could find following changes, that are not explained by changes MasterTommy made:

    Byte 08 > Bit 7 (me: disabled)
    Byte 09 > Bit 1 (me: enabled) and Bit 2 (me: disabled)
    Byte 10 > Bit 0 (me: disabled)
    Byte 12 > Bit 0 (me: disabled)
    Byte 13 > Bit 0 (me: disabled)
    Byte 23 > Bit 5 (me: disabled)

    I also found that my module is version 0020, whereas MasterTommy's is 0021, part number is identical on the other hand.

  9. #18
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TBAx View Post
    Thanks guys, I‘ll check my adaption maps this afternoon and may or may not find something to go after.

    The car has electric seats (with memory for only driver) and the seats menu in the Car settings in the HMI is visible containing only a setting to save position by keyfob.
    Do you have personalization options available in your car-menu? Aka you can create 'users' and assign them a key? If not, the easy access function is part of those personalization options. I'll have to give you a lot more coding infoto enable that...

  10. #19
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TBAx View Post
    Okay, I found a scan of mine at work (don't ask why) and It appears that my car has vaguely different coding. I could find following changes, that are not explained by changes MasterTommy made:

    Byte 08 > Bit 7 (me: disabled)
    Byte 09 > Bit 1 (me: enabled) and Bit 2 (me: disabled)
    Byte 10 > Bit 0 (me: disabled)
    Byte 12 > Bit 0 (me: disabled)
    Byte 13 > Bit 0 (me: disabled)
    Byte 23 > Bit 5 (me: disabled)

    I also found that my module is version 0020, whereas MasterTommy's is 0021, part number is identical on the other hand.
    Let me compare that to my long coding so i can tell you what differs in mine. Ill update when i've checked.

  11. #20
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    DE
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterTommy View Post
    Do you have personalization options available in your car-menu? Aka you can create 'users' and assign them a key? If not, the easy access function is part of those personalization options. I'll have to give you a lot more coding infoto enable that...
    Nope, not there. It's done only via keyfob. BCM is coded accordingly. Do you think it is necessary to have the Account variant rather than the keyfob variant?

    Here's the coding compare:

    Code:
    Name	Aussie Tiggy		Master Tommy		TBAx
    Byte	Hex	Binary		Hex	Binary		Hex	Binary
    0	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    1	14	00010100	10	00010000	10	00010000
    2	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    3	00	00000000	02	00000010	00	00000000
    4	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    5	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    6	05	00000101	15	00010101	05	00000101
    7	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    8	01	00000001	81	10000001	01	00000001
    9	82	10000010	C2	11000010	84	10000100
    10	81	10000001	81	10000001	80	10000000
    11	80	10000000	80	10000000	80	10000000
    12	81	10000001	81	10000001	80	10000000
    13	81	10000001	81	10000001	80	10000000
    14	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    15	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    16	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    17	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    18	81	10000001	81	10000001	81	10000001
    19	81	10000001	81	10000001	81	10000001
    20	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    21	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    22	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000
    23	F4	11110100	F4	11110100	D4	11010100
    24	00	00000000	00	00000000	00	00000000

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •