2017 Audi S1

golfhappy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=214466
Car needing its first service 9000 miles as i'm not on long life. Went to my local vw/seat/skoda dealer today to book it in. He says the service is no problem but resetting the service schedule interval could be a problem. Could you say that this is so with the latest version of the software. The car has 8500 on it so it'll be interesting if it comes up with a reminder. Any advice, i'd like them to do it and i'll reset the interval myself.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I'm not sure I understand what it is you're asking here.

Have you posted an Auto-Scan from this car already? If not, please do so for context.

-Uwe-

golfhappy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=214466
Auto scan posted in the section of new cars which aren't broken,posted it a while ago...think what i'm trying to say if the vw garage cant reset the service interval and has to go to a proper Audi garage to do it. Can i do it instead with your latest software. The vw guy thinks audi doesn't allow vw to do this to encourage us to take the audi to the audi garage to get serviced. hope that makes sense?

Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
OK, I found your scan here.

I'm confident it's possible to reset the SRI with VCDS. I'm not sure whether you can do it with the SRI function or whether you'll have to manually tweak some Adaptation channels, but it definitely can be done. :)

-Uwe-

golfhappy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=214466
OK, I found your scan here.

I'm confident it's possible to reset the SRI with VCDS. I'm not sure whether you can do it with the SRI function or whether you'll have to manually tweak some Adaptation channels, but it definitely can be done. :)

-Uwe-

Thanks Uwe i'll download the latest version of VCDS tomorrow and i'll have a look.

Back