Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time stamps on posts?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenerdiode View Post
    Really hate to say this because I feel like I'm teaching you to suck eggs, but notice how the little green spot is illuminated showing you logged on in the first screen snippet - and off in the second? This means you are logged out.

When I'm logged in, at the bottom of each page vBulletin states 'All times are GMT +1.' True, as we're in British Summer Time which is GMT+1.

When I'm logged out vBulletin states 'All times are GMT -5.' Which again is true, because the yanks are 5 hours behind us.

So when you log back in again, does that post time jump back to the local time that you posted it?
    Zenerdiode: As I said, I do like the way that you think- such clarity and such precision of logic!

You are of course entirely correct - I'll go sit in the Dunce's corner for a while

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (103TSI) my13

Post Thanks / Like
    Don, please tell me did you write this at 10:14 AM, Saturday? Right now, I've 11:00 AM, You 19:00 PM. Am I right?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki Ar View Post
    Don, please tell me did you write this at 10:14 AM, Saturday? Right now, I've 11:00 AM, You 19:00 PM. Am I right?
    Boki Ar: Yes, 100% correct - when I'm logged in that 's exactly how the time stamp operates- I feel quite confident about this. Now that Zenerdiode has unlocked the mystery I'm going to claim expert status!

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (103TSI) my13

4. Likes Boki Ar, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

[Remeber Me] option is on?

6. Likes DV52, Uwe liked this post