Thread: Hello from Southern Bavaria

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Southern Bavaria

Hi everyone, just wanted to briefly introduce myself. I live in Southern Bavaria (south east to be more accurate), I'm an Australian that moved to Germany nearly 20 years ago. I drive a 2010 TDI Tiguan and also own a small VW Fox. Looking forward to lots of reading here.

2. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome !

4. Likes Uwe, Johnny1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum Johnny.

If you have a problem/query you post a full AutoScan of the vehicle in question. How to post an Auto-Scan Whether there are any error codes or not. There is more useful system info in there, how the car is equipped and configured.
    New User Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB, 5 Door, Shadow Blue (P6/D5Q), Flat Tyre Indicator, Basic Protection Pack + VCDS.

6. Likes Uwe, Johnny1 liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ G'day cobber!! - hope you haven't lost the Aussie accent in the intervening 20 years (given Bavaria is land-locked, I assume that you can't "put a shrimp on the barbie" anymore - still, the German language influence up there has got to be a great advantage for the stuff that's discussed on this forum - I'm envious )

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (103TSI) my13

8. Likes Johnny1 liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DV52 View Post
    ^^^ G'day cobber!! - hope you haven't lost the Aussie accent in the intervening 20 years (given Bavaria is land-locked, I assume that you can't "put a shrimp on the barbie" anymore - still, the German language influence up there has got to be a great advantage for the stuff that's discussed on this forum - I'm envious )

Don
    G,day mate, no the accent is still there. North Atlantic deep water prawns go on the barbie now (the barbie is hot all year round in my back yard (bugger the snow)), and I might add, there are a lot of Germans around my neigbourhood that now know how to organise a good sat'dy arvo barbie (the beers better here believe it or not). Just for info, born and bred Mordialloc/Aspendale. Cheers mate, "chuck us a another shrimp and a stubby, barbies hot"

10. Likes Uwe liked this post