Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: PASSAT CC 2010 BSG (Bornetz) Coding

  1. #1
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    PASSAT CC 2010 BSG (Bornetz) Coding

    Hello everybody !

    For another time i want the help from the exceprts.

    I want if it is possible from a member to post in our forum an autoscan from the Car of the title.

    Especially i need the coding of control module 09 with partnumber 3C8937049AC.

    I want if it is possible the exact BYTE with his 2 Number code for HBA.

    It is from Car that have central electronics 09 and convience 46 in diferent modules.

    Best regards

    vv

  2. #2
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like
    search on forum
    Adresse 09: Zentralelektrik Labeldatei: DRV\3C0-937-049-30-H.lbl
    Teilenummer SW: 3C8 937 049 AC HW: 3C8 937 049 AC
    Bauteil: Bordnetz-SG H64 3205
    Revision: 00H64000 Seriennummer: 00000005819211
    Codierung: E5888F2700041A00470000000F00000080195D439E40010C00 2000000000
    Betriebsnr.: WSC 12345 123 12345
    VCID: 72ED918D6D676C8E927-8027

  3. Likes 4WDDSG6 liked this post
  4. #3
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is HBA available on this module? I was under the impression that a 3AA BCM was required.

  5. #4
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like
    fro HBA or FLA you neeb 3AA or B7 BCM, also there was module made by bronken so HBA assist will work with CECM

  6. Likes 4WDDSG6 liked this post
  7. #5
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m87a View Post
    search on forum
    Adresse 09: Zentralelektrik Labeldatei: DRV\3C0-937-049-30-H.lbl
    Teilenummer SW: 3C8 937 049 AC HW: 3C8 937 049 AC
    Bauteil: Bordnetz-SG H64 3205
    Revision: 00H64000 Seriennummer: 00000005819211
    Codierung: E5888F2700041A00470000000F00000080195D439E40010C00 2000000000
    Betriebsnr.: WSC 12345 123 12345
    VCID: 72ED918D6D676C8E927-8027
    thank you my friend very much , in which BYTE is coding for FLA ?



    E5 88 8F 27 00 04 1A 00 47 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 80 19 5D 43 9E 40 01 0C 00 20 00 00 00 00


    best regards

    vv
    Last edited by 4WDDSG6; 06-12-2017 at 02:17 PM.

  8. #6
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like
    3C8 doesn't support FLA, you either need a module built by bronken or you need to convert to bcm 3AA

  9. #7
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m87a View Post
    3C8 doesn't support FLA, you either need a module built by bronken or you need to convert to bcm 3AA
    hello my freind again, tell me please are you sure that ccm with part Number 3C8 937 049 AC do not support HBA ?

    i saw passat cc 2010 with this ccm and HBA , and believe me it is true....

  10. #8
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have a scan of his car with HBA and 3C8 CECM?

  11. #9
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4WDDSG6 View Post
    hello my freind again, tell me please are you sure that ccm with part Number 3C8 937 049 AC do not support HBA ?

    i saw passat cc 2010 with this ccm and HBA , and believe me it is true....
    yes, but did you check, passat cc from 2010 (pre facelift) comes with 3AA boardnetz

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwant View Post
    Do you have a scan of his car with HBA and 3C8 CECM?
    dude really???
    Last edited by m87a; 06-13-2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: i mean really?

  12. #10
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m87a View Post
    yes, but did you check, passat cc from 2010 (pre facelift) comes with 3AA boardnetz



    dude really???

    Haha. Well, I'm not holding my breath waiting for this scan, but the OP seems pretty sure he's seen this set up so let's see it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •