Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adjust brightness of low and highbeam 2018 Golf R with Full adaptive led headlights

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    What about the led static cornering light that comes on under 40 km/h when turning or using the turn light. Is there possible to change the adaption for them to stay on all the time with low beams? Maybe I burn the leds if I use them all the time?

I try to code it to work until 60 km/h but they still turn off at 40. I also want to change the high beam assist speed. But can't find anything about that :/

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LasseTheDude View Post
    What about the led static cornering light that comes on under 40 km/h when turning or using the turn light. Is there possible to change the adaption for them to stay on all the time with low beams? Maybe I burn the leds if I use them all the time?

I try to code it to work until 60 km/h but they still turn off at 40. I also want to change the high beam assist speed. But can't find anything about that :/
    LasseTheDude: hmm............. I'm not entirely sure that you can change these threshold values by simply using the usual SA - happy to be told otherwise if anyone else knows differently!

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (103TSI) my13